Sunday, October 31, 2010

My WLC graduate. :)

Me and my man.

Jeremy recieving his well-earned diploma for finishing the Warrior Leadership Course. :) He did awesome on all of his evaluations, he ended up being in the top 20 percent of his class (almost 300 people). Whoo hoo!!

Ok, you know how when you're around people a lot you get kinda "used" to them...I mean like how they look, or talk, or feel when you hug them? Well, I finally got to see Jeremy at his graduation yesterday after a lllooonnngggg two weeks, I was sitting by his dad, and guess what the first thing I said was...as he walks past our seat in the line to get his diploma, I was like getting up out of my chair to get a better look at him with my camera flying around, then I whispered out loud without even realizing it...I missed him! "he. is. so. handsome." Then I realize his dad is chuckling a little. I then proceeded to calm down a little so I could actually focus on getting a picture of him and wouldn't look like a huge nerd. Come on, it was two weeks, it couldn't have been that bad, right? no. It was hard, I didn't sleep one dang minute (which has made for some serious dark circles), and I was counting down the hours before I saw him again. But back to my first comment about getting used to people...I was so surprised because he looked even more handsome then before he left and he felt even BETTER to hug! After the graduation ceremony, I jumped out of my chair and went searching for him...then I saw his smiling face and I shouted "I missed you!!!!!" and gave him the biggest hug of all time. Other soldiers were staring at me as I yelled, but I had to make sure Jeremy heard me. ha ha. :) All I can say is that tonight I do not dread going to sleep like the past 14 nights because I will have my other half and hopefully will get some much needed shut eye. :) I think I can honestly say that I am healthily addicted to Jeremy, so addicted that I can't sleep without him...? Who knows. It seems like it. Anyway, this experience helped both of us realize how thankful we are for each other and for the blessings Heavenly Father has given us...especially for the simple things in life like being able to just spend a night at home together eating pizza and peppermint ice cream then me listening to him play the piano while I blog...so fun. :) I put up some pictures from the graduation, notice the gigantic smiles on our faces. :)! (p.s.-him and his dad look WAY alike!).
Jeremy and his dad.

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm glad your addicted to your husband. :) Makes for a great marriage :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.