Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Old McDonald Had A Farm. :)

Every week I notice that our baby's little movements are getting bigger, and I love it! When I get bored, whether I'm in church or a meeting or...somewhere...I will just stare at my belly and watch our baby rolling around in there, even through my shirt! My belly looks like it has waves moving across it sometimes. I'm sure everyone else sees these precious movements too but nobody loves them like I do! :) Our baby is VERY active, our doctor even commented on it at our last visit, but anyway, I was trying to sleep the other night but it gets quite difficult with a snoring husband who likes to take all the room and a baby who likes to kick and roll around, playing all night in my belly...using my already squished bladder as a trampoline. As I was lying there, staring at the wall, all of a sudden I felt a sharp jab in my upper belly, at first I was freaked out and thought "what was that?!" But guess what. :) I put my hand there and found out that our baby decided to push his/her little elbow as hard as possible against my belly, it was so crazy...my belly had a little spot poking really far out, so I pushed on the little elbow, saying to our baby, "sorry, you can't do that," but at the same time I thought it was so cute, I loved being able to actually "feel" our baby like that, I actually felt a little bone in there! That's just one of many fun experiences Jeremy and I have had with our baby so far. We have also learned that our baby LOVES when Jeremy sings "old mcdonald had a farm..." Everytime he sings it, usually right before we go to sleep, our baby starts playing with him and pushing on his hand and he absolutely loves it. :) He gets really close to my belly, his lips almost touching me and talks to our baby for a little bit, then he sings that song, he wants to make sure that our baby knows his voice when he/she is born. Anyway, we're halfway through our 26th week, I will put up our ultrasound pictures as soon as I get my hands on a scanner, we got some really adorable profile pictures of the baby. :) Jeremy started an army training course on Saturday and it goes until Halloween, so it's a little more than two weeks long, but I can't wait til he gets back! I need him like a woman lost in the desert needs water. Seriously. All I can say is that it's probably a good thing we weren't married yet when he went to basic and AIT (which was five months long) because it's harder being away from him now that we're married than it was when we weren't! Marriage adds a whole new wonderful dimension to a relationship, if you allow it to of course. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kaylee!! You are so cute!! I love reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the little movements... they'll get stronger and might wake Jeremy up eventually...lol.
    Two weeks training is a good starter. If he decides to stay military, you'll probably have a good long deployment eventually. Andy's training lasted 9 months and now he's gone for 13 months. You get used to it, but it really makes you appreciate your hubby more!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.