Sunday, October 24, 2010

Better late than never right?

27 weeks & 2 days

I am now 28 weeks (the third trimester! ah!) but I haven't gotten a chance to post pictures from our 20 week ultrasound (which is the only one we're doing). I put them up on facebook but I decided I needed to put them on our blog too. This day was one of the most special days of my life, we were looking forward to this ultrasound since...we found out we were pregnant! Like I said before, I cried when we were seeing our baby...the little legs, fingers and toes, the heart and everything! I loved every second, especially when I saw the look on Jeremy's face. :) He is already such a good daddy. :) Before going I had been drinking a lot of water so I already had to pee way bad, then, the ultrasound lady was pushing WAY hard on my belly! Plus, our baby was laying right on my bladder...that combined with the lady pushing my belly in made for a not very comfortable Kaylee, good thing I can hold it good, unless I laugh too hard. :s The first time I ever peed my pants was while being pregnant, oh well, at least I was happy while it happened, right? It's hard to hold it when there is a baby on your bladder, combine that with laughing extremely hard and you get...a pregnant woman who peed her pants. Ha ha! It really wasn't that bad. Anyway, we, along with almost everyone else, think our baby is a girl...we didn't see anything in the ultrasound, we just have a feeling...so, we'll see... :)

 I just have to say, I love this first one of the legs because during the ultrasound our baby was crossing his/her legs at the ankles just like Jeremy does! (I've always thought it was cute when he does that) It made me laugh (which isn't good during an ultrasound), but it was just so cute. :)
 This is our baby's cute little profile! Look at that adorable nose bump and those little lips, love it. :) Our baby was sucking his/her thumb throughout the ultrasound and it shows up in some of the pictures we have, I think that's cute too.
 Our baby's arm, with a little fist. :)
Last of all...a tiny foot! I counted all the toes, this makes me smile. :) This one actually shows the umbilical cord too, I thought that was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.