Tuesday, October 5, 2010

19 weeks & 23 weeks

Ok so this first one is me at 19 weeks...after I ate dinner. Jeremy said if I didn't eat first I couldn't take a picture because nothing would show up, but I was excited anyway! I was pregnant for like five months and nobody even knew it, so I wanted to be able to take my first pregnant belly picture.

This one is me at 23 weeks. Check out the difference! 4 centimeters bigger in this one...whoo hoo!







Now I am 25 weeks and starting the seventh month, it's crazy how time flies, it really feels like I just barely found out I was pregnant. Anyway, we went to another doctor's appointment on Monday, I had to do the blood glucose test this time and since they make you fast for it I made sure I got the earliest appointment possible...8:05 AM. :) They sent home a delicious red "fruit punch" for me to drink, I had a nightmare about this test because I was getting so worried about the whole thing, and then it wasn't even that bad! Our baby's heart was beating at 154 bpm and my belly measurement was right where it's supposed to be, 25 cm. :) It was really cute, our baby got hiccups for the first time ever, right when the doctor put the little sound doppler thing on my belly. My whole belly was bouncing every half second along with kicks from our little girl/boy who I think must've gotten quite a bit of sugar from that drink. We have two more "big" purchases for our baby, an infant car seat and a stroller then it's just all the small stuff. If anyone has recommendations for car seats or strollers, let me know! I have seriously been researching like crazy for the past 4 months and still can't decide...

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't even believe it! Really...I hardly can believe how fast it all goes by! bahhh. ;) Cute. :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.