Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I can do it. I can do it. I can do it...

I just registered for school next semester, why is this such a big deal? Well, (for those of you who don't know, I am a fully 100% online student through USU) my classes are not so "easy" anymore...these are not general classes, they are upper division classes specifically for my degree. Anyway, I will get to the point...I'm nervous because I'm having a baby during the first week of classes!! ah! What am I thinking?! Oh. That's right. I want to graduate someday. :) So call me crazy if you want to, I do already. I am graduating by next December with a BS in Psychology and I will do whatever I have to do to finish! I just have to not think about next semester yet... :S Oh yeah. One other thing to add to next semester...Jeremy has a three month training that starts three weeks after our baby is due, we think he gets to come home at night, but we're thinking he will be gone from 5 AM to 10 PM every day, so that leaves me and little baby Jarvis alone together...with my homework. :) My mom actually went to school (and graduated) as a single mother with two kids AND she worked! Holy crap. She's my hero, seriously, I don't know many people who could do the things she's had to do. She tells me that if she could do it, I can do it! so...I. Can. Do. This. :)

5 comments:

  1. Yep, and if your big sister can raise 7 kids, be pregnant, and go to school full-time, while her husband works 2 jobs and is never home during the summer, you can do it! :) BUT, it's probably NOT going to be easy.
    I still haven't decided what I'm going to do. :x And I think registration started yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I registered for 9 credits. If I can get into this other class that is worth 3 credits, I will technically be full-time next semester too. BUT the classes I'm taking are all work-at-your-own-pace. No deadlines. The only deadline is the end of the semester. :) Who cares if none of the classes will actually go towards a degree?!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha at least they count as electives...right? :) It will be nice to be able to go at your own pace though, and not have to have assignments "due" on a certain date. :p I can't believe you decided to go finally! seven...make that eight kids and school. geez. you make mine sound easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go back to school too. I'm going to email you about online classes. I've contacted BYU but they don't do full online degree programs. lame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that is really awesome. good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.