Friday, May 10, 2019

Family Pictures!! :)

Grandma and Grandpa Brown gave family pictures as our Easter gift this year, and we are so grateful because we have been needing them! :) We went to a nature park in St. George and even though it was pretty hot, it was nice enough in the shade that we didn't get too sweaty, lol. It was a little difficult to keep the boys focused when it was their turn, with the distractions of sticks, dirt, a duck pond, a dirt path and forest everywhere, but I love how they turned out and I love having updated family pictures! 


Benson, 3 years.

Anderson, 1 year.



Beckham, 6 years.

Bridger, 8 years.





Me, 29 years (17 weeks, 5 days pregnant baby #5). Jeremy, 32 years.


I asked for some extra one year photos of Anderson, since I usually do a one year photoshoot and figured this would be a great time! So, here are some more of Ander-boy. :)
















All the grandkids. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.