We are happy to announce that Baby #5 is due October 1st 2019!! :) I think of it more as a guess date, so I would say end of September/beginning of October 2019, lol. There will only be a 19 month space between Anderson and this little one, which will be our closest. I remember holding Anderson, only a day or two old, and I already knew we had another one and they would be close. In December we received very strong revelation that now was the time to try, and so even though we were surprised at how soon, we obeyed. We got pregnant in January, the first month we tried, which just strengthened the confirmation we had received that now was the time and this little one is ready to join our family. :)
While writing this I am 17 weeks 5 days and feeling much better than I did from weeks 7-14. I was SO nauseous and had food aversions to everything. The only things that tasted good were grapefruit, applesauce, and apples. I did crave Panda Express orange chicken a couple of times, and I craved fruit smoothies from a place down the road a few times, but otherwise, I avoided thinking about eating. Also, nothing sweet sounded good, not even chocolate (which I usually want in the afternoons). Even brushing my teeth I would gag, lol. Along with the nausea and food aversions I was SO tired. I still worked out 4-5 days per week, but in the afternoons during quiet time I would just lay on the couch and read or sleep to escape feeling so terrible. I was so tired that I was going to bed at like 8:30 every night! lolol. That's super early for me. The afternoons and evenings were the worst. I lost a couple pounds, but regained them by 13 weeks. At 17 weeks I've gained about 3 pounds overall. This is also the first week I started wearing maternity pants, even though my regular ones still fit okay, I'm still in between.
I've still been taking Plexus X-Factor, ProBio 5, and Magnesium. I have also been taking an Omega supplement. I have to take the magnesium in yogurt because I don't swallow pills, and yogurt was absolutely DISGUSTING to me during the first trimester and a little after, so I stopped taking that for a little while. I've started it again, and even though I'm not loving yogurt, I just eat a couple spoonfuls real fast to get it down. :S I also stopped drinking our "regular" protein shake smoothie I make every morning, I couldn't stand it, but I've started being able to drink those again, too! lol. I've tried to eat at least one egg a day with my last three pregnancies, I did great with Beckham and Benson, Anderson I ate an egg most days, but this time they are so gross. Gah. Here and there, I've been able to get one or two down, but not regularly. I have tried to eat one grapefruit every day and I also eat overnight oats for a snack before bed now that I am feeling better and don't have to have applesauce.
We shared the news with the boys right before our midwife appointment at 13 weeks, we recorded their reaction and it was really cute. :) Bridger and Beckham are so happy! I don't think Benson and Anderson quite understand yet, lol. Benson said "cheese" through the entire video, and I believe Anderson was trying to copy him. Beckham rubbed Anderson's head and said, "we are going to have another baby?" And I said "yeah, another one!" lolol. Bridger's eyes got huge and then he said, "it's a girl. I know it." Bridger is positive that we are having a girl this time, and he's been telling me that our next baby will be a girl for over a year now. So, we'll see. :)
We heard this little one's heartbeat at our first appointment at 13 weeks, it was 146 bpm.
I had another appointment at 16 weeks, our baby's heartbeat was 144-153 bpm, and I had gained about 1 pound. :)
I started feeling some very tiny movements that week, but definitely at 15 weeks I was able to tell really well and Jeremy felt some tiny jabs at 17 weeks. I love feeling those tiny movements and hearing that sweet heartbeat. We already love this little one so much and are so grateful. :)
Thursday, May 9, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.