Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Veteran's Day. :)

Today is Veteran's Day!! Jeremy got the day off work and he also found out about an AMAZING deal for military and their families. The Living Planet Aquarium offered admission to military and their entire family free today! We totally took advantage of it this morning and took the boys, we knew they would love it. They also included a free 4D movie and the play area for kids that usually costs extra, we were amazed that they were doing this this year. We thought it was going to be crazy busy, but it wasn't! These are all crappy phone pictures because I forgot my camera. :,(


This was before the 4D movie. Bridger liked it except every time it sprayed it went right in his face. Beckham cried and I had to stand up with him, lol. Jeremy also got sprayed right in the glasses. So, basically, I'm the only one who liked it, ha ha.


Beckham was pretty much afraid of everything there, he wouldn't get close to the glass at all! He was clinging to Jeremy or me, in our arms, the whole time! He kept saying the fish were, "too big."




The rope bridge!! I was so proud of my boys, they didn't even hesitate on this swinging rope bridge, I was so impressed! Beckham took the lead this time and took care of business, lol. 



Bridger loved ALL of it!! We took the boys to Olive Garden afterward, Jeremy got a free lunch and it was delicious! I'm really grateful for such awesome people who offer these deals, Veteran's Day is always special for us. :) Thank you to my amazing husband and all of the many other family members I have who have served or are serving!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! I'm so glad you got to celebrate in such a neat way. Also, hooray for places that honor our military and their families! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.