Thursday, November 5, 2015

Family Pictures. :)

We had our family pictures taken by Rachel Pemberton again this year, and I just love them. :) She captured some awesome moments and feelings. Family pictures are so important to me, I feel like people change so much in one year, especially kids! I love to compare past years to see the changes, and to remember how little my boys are! :) We also had her take a few of the boys in their new "Big Brother" shirts to announce our little one due in March, they turned out super cute.

I love the symbolism in this picture, I don't think it was intentional, maybe, maybe not. But I love it.

 And I am in LOVE with these pictures of my boys...







 Beckham was talking in this one...which then led to the next picture...

 And this is one of my favorites.




 This one is going on our wall, both boys were looking AND smiling!! Can you believe it???





 This one and the next couple show his personality SO well. 



 Handsome boy.


1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.