Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Governor's Day. :)

I also forgot to post about Governor's Day! I just have a few pictures, this was from back in September. :) The boys and I always love to go to Governor's Day, they get SO SO excited when they see their Daddy march by. They have a big program where the Governor and a few other higher up's speak, then all the battalions in Utah march. After that they have food, helicopters, booths, fire trucks and ambulances, rock walls and bounce houses and stuff...it's fun! This year was the first year the helicopters have been out for everyone to see and sit in, my boys LOVED them. Bridger didn't want to get out. Beckham told me it was "too scary," because it was so big, ha ha.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.