So, I hand make our costumes every year, so far we've been pirates, vampires, the boys have been ghosts and this year I asked Bridger what he wanted to be about four months before Halloween...guess what he told me...
"A hot dog."
I almost cried I laughed so hard, I thought he was joking. Nope. I asked him over and over for like three months and his answer was always the same, "a hot dog!" Okay, son. I resigned myself to buying a hot dog costume because I just couldn't find a way I could sew a hot dog. About three weeks before Halloween I told Bridger, "today is the day, buddy, whatever costume you tell me is what you will be on Halloween, no changing minds." He right away told me a hot dog. Then I was like, "hhhheeeeeyyyyy...what about Mario??" (He has been LOVING Mario everything lately). Then it was like a switch flipped and his mind never changed, he wanted to be Mario and he wanted Beckham to be Luigi, he also wanted me to be Princess and I was going to make Jeremy Bowser, but I ran out of time. :l Oh well, next time! Their costumes turned out legit, though!! My Mom helped with some of the serging and Jeremy traced out the circles for the hat, then I did the rest. They weren't too hard, even without a pattern. :)
This was on a very ornery evening, right before a ward trunk or treat, lol. He didn't want the mustache. Ha ha. Jeremy always laughs at this picture.
Our Halloween ghost pancakes. Jeremy calls it our "Pinterest fail" hahahaha. If you don't see what it was supposed to look like, I think it looks pretty dang good!
The boys had spider sandwiches for lunch, which was a hit!
They wouldn't stop moving, they were too excited, but here are Mario and Luigi!
Bridger actually wanted his mustache on Halloween! Jeremy did an awesome job on it.
They both looked so cute!! Good choice, Bridger. ;)
They had a blast trick or treating! We went up to Rockville to trick or treat and they got a ton of candy! I love watching them trick or treat, it's so cute to hear their little voices. It got pretty chilly, but they were running everywhere, so they stayed pretty warm even without a jacket. :) A lady even wanted a picture of them together because she loved their costumes. ha ha. It was fun and they got US lot's of candy. jk. Not really.












No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.