Sunday, November 9, 2014

Family Pictures. :)

We got our family pictures taken about two weeks ago by Rachel Pemberton, she has been doing our pictures for a couple of years now and does an awesome job! Family pictures are usually pretty crazy with two little boys, but pictures mean so much to me, so it's definitely worth it. :)




















Bridger would NOT smile normal through the whole session! Little stinker. I love him.

This one makes me laugh. :)






Then boys wanted to be done by this time...ha ha.









And I really love this...

I love them.
























2 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY SO CUTE!! What a gorgeous family you have! :) I love all the pictures. You guys are smokin' hott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so pretty! love the colors and your guys' outfits (especially the matching little outfits!)!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.