Sunday, November 9, 2014

Beckham. :)

Beckham a.k.a. "Tasty"



Everything this little stinker does is adorable. I want to record every second because he is always making me laugh and his voice is so cute when he talks...and he has tasty thighs.

He can say quite a few words already, and even a few small sentences...want more please, no, thank you, want a show, ball, moo, quack quack, mommy, daddy, grandma, grandpa, apple, blankie, mine, trash, ew, ow, shoe, buh-bye, cheese, I don't know, uh-oh, wow, nose, hi, eyes, toes, he whisper roars like a dinosaur, all done, him and Bridger both whisper "beach body" when I do my workout in the morning (ha ha!), baaa (like a sheep), and drink. I can't think of any others right now...



He loves to high five and pound it.

He LOVES his blanket and his binkie, he will not sleep without both of them. Will not. He even goes up to his room during the day and works really hard to pull both blankets between the slats of his crib so he can carry it around and cuddle it on the floor.

When someone says "one," he says "two!"

As soon as I finish combing his hair and hairspraying it in place, he rubs his little hand all over the back to mess it up again.

...and yes, he still has his perfect curly mullet. I'm just a little attached. I will probably cut it...someday...

He can blow the cutest kisses.

He folds his arms every time someone says "let's say prayer," then he throws his arms open when they say "amen," with a big grin on his face.

He loves Grandma Brown's phones (the home phones with the buttons), and he loves diffusers! He turns them on and watches the colors change...I have to watch him so close!

He is a big boy, his 18-24 month clothes are either fitting perfectly or they are getting too small, and this boy is only 17 months!

He says "thank you" so good, most of the time, when someone gives him something he says it.

Bridger and him love running their huge trucks around the house together, and Beckham really likes to tease Bridger already...

He can point to his nose, eyes, ears, hair, and toes, and those things on other people too.

He still nurses about 3 times a day, mostly for a snack now.

He takes a nap at 1 PM and sleeps for 2-3 hours, then goes to bed around 7:30 PM and wakes up around 8 AM now, he is still waking up at night for some reason too.



He has gotten SO MANY teeth since he turned one. He only had 4 teeth at his 1st birthday, and at 17 months he has 12 teeth now, almost 13. That means in only five months he has gotten 9 (working on the 10) teeth...and I wonder why he doesn't sleep well...? It seems like as soon as one comes through another one starts, it's never-ending...gah. Poor kid. He has had a hard time with teething.

He loves to turn the pages of books and look at the pictures, and he loves to color and play with rocks outside. He loves to dance to good music and has some awesome moves, and he really loves to play with pretty much and kind of car or truck.

Perfect curly mullet right there.


He is still terrified of dogs, but he is not afraid of the vacuum anymore, progress! :)

He loves cottage cheese, pizza, grapes, strawberries, watermelon, raspberries, blueberries, apples and grilled chicken right now. (I have to hide fruit from him until he eats his other food or that is all he will eat!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.