Monday, December 22, 2014

Halloween and Thanksgiving! :)

I just realized I never put up our Halloween pictures!! We went down to Hurricane for Halloween because Brianna was giving her farewell talk and Roxie was getting baptized, it was a busy weekend!

A few pictures of us decorating Halloween cookies and carving pumpkins at Jen's house. :) Beckham thought the pumpkin was disgusting and went straight to the cookies instead, and I had to tell Bridger that he had to try taking just ONE handful of seeds so he could see if it was really that awful before he could do cookies, it took some convincing, but he did take one handful, and of course, was done and also headed over to do cookies. My kids just hate getting messy...I think I will take that as a blessing. ;) I helped clean out the pumpkins and Jeremy carved them. :)





 Sexy.





A few months before I had asked Bridger, "what do you want to be for Halloween?" He told me he wanted to be a ghost, and Beckham, too. Of course, I couldn't just go out and buy a lame, easy costume, I had to Pinterest it and find this DIY eerie ghost that required 152 hours of hard labor on my sewing machine with my rotary cutter. Will I ever learn? Because I spent so much time on their costumes and I was working at the time, I didn't get costumes for Jeremy and I put together this year. :( This was the first year we didn't dress up too, it was kind of sad, hopefully next year! I think my hard work on their costumes was worth it, they were even cuter in person, I spray painted the tips of the fabric so it looked "eerie" ha ha, I was going to add a chain to both of theirs, but...I ran out of time. Either way, they are adorable! :) -my font won't change back...





 Beckham wasn't so sure about the face paint...



 They had SO much fun trick-or-treating with their cousins, they just loved it. We went up to Springdale and they got a ton of candy, but were way worn out by the end. :) Bridger wanted to stay up with the big kids at the front so he could say trick-or-treat and knock on the door, and Beckham didn't want any help carrying his bucket, even when it got heavy.

Roxie's baptism was beautiful, and Bridger was able to see that when you get baptized you do not die. He got this idea from somewhere that when you get baptized, you die, ha ha. I tired to explain it to him, but he kept saying that, so I was really happy to have him watch Roxie and see what happens. :)

Brianna's talk was awesome, she did great! We even skyped Jarom and Marisa (with permission from the Stake President) so he could see her speak in Sacrament. A lot of family came down from up North to support her and it was really nice to catch up and visit with everyone. Because Brianna wouldn't be here for Thanksgiving, we had Thanksgiving early with all of the extended family while they were down, it was really fun, and delicious! :)


I just thought this one was funny, Beckham kept sitting down right in the front and saying "cheese" as I was setting the camera up, he thought he was ready to go, ha ha. :)

We had Thanksgiving on the regular day with the Jarvis family, Brittany's mom offered to let all of us come to her house for dinner, it was really nice of her! The food was awesome, and everyone brought something so it made things much easier. :) That same week we also attended the temple with Jeremy's family, which was amazing, and the weekend before that we were down for drill and were able to be at Brooklyn's birthday party! I had a picture, but my phone broke last week. :( It was fun seeing family so much this month!

I also found some pictures we took with Brianna right before we dropped her off that I want to post. :)






We sure do miss her, but she's doing great!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.