Sunday, November 9, 2014

Bridger. :)

These two can make me laugh out loud, they can also make me want to pull my hair out. I love them. :)

I don't even know where to start. These two. Oh my goodness.

hmmm.



Here are a few of my favorite lines from Bridger in the last few months...

Bridger to his friends during preschool co-op a few weeks ago.

*his friend picks up his foam baseball bat*
Bridger: "That's my football bat. I'm going to play football at BYU when I get bigger."

(I was just laughing in the kitchen...he was so matter of fact about it.)

Another line from Bridger...he had just woken up from his nap and as we were walking downstairs I stopped in front of a mirror...

Me: "Look how cute you are!"
Bridger: "My hair is crazy, it's getting like daddy's."

10 PM one night and I heard this conversation...

Jeremy: "It's time for bed, buddy."
Bridger: "I don't want to go to bed..."
Jeremy: "You had 3 glasses of milk and 10 shows, it's time for bed."
*someone knows how to work that bedtime routine*

Giving eskimo kisses. :)


Jeremy was swatting flies in our kitchen...

Bridger:  "Daddy, don't kill me!" (being completely serious as he watched flies drop to the ground)

We did explain that Daddy was only killing flies, as he was quite worried.

He started saying this a lot the last few weeks...

Bridger: "Mom, I love you."
Me: "Oh, sweetie, I love you too!"
Bridger: "And you are beautiful."
Me: "And you are so handsome." *teary eyes because he is so adorable*

Today he had a balloon from a birthday party and as we were getting in the car it floated away, he started sobbing as he watched it float clear up into the sky, he cried as it got so tiny you could barely see it. On the way home he was still crying off and on...

Bridger: "I still feel sad because my balloon flew away." As he is rubbing those big beautiful eyes of his.
Me: "I'm sorry sweetie, what can I do to make it better?"
Bridger: "I just need loves."

I just wanted to squeeze him right there. When we got home he ate his cupcake, as soon as he finished he came over to me and wrapped his arms around my neck and gave me a big huge hug and told me he was still sad, so I just kept hugging him.

If I remember more I will add them. :)

Bridger loves to tell me how to drive, and to "go faster" than every car, he is very particular about if his hair is not right, if his pant legs come up, or if his toys get messed up when he is playing. He eats everything with a fork or spoon, almost never with his hands because he hates getting messy (if he does eat with his fingers he has to have a napkin on hand), he also doesn't like to get food around his mouth. He can write his name when I tell him which letters to write and we are learning the lowercase letters now.  He likes to spell all the words in books and have me tell him what they say, I think he wants to read! Sometimes we watch YouTube videos of random things he asks me about, or that I think he will find interesting. We have watched chicks hatch, volcanos erupt, steam engines (for like an hour! ha!), F-16's taking off and flying, commercial jets taking off (he likes to watch from the cockpit), helicopters, and we have looked at Google Earth a little bit. He loves stuff like this. He also loves to win, at everything, right now...going down the stairs, going up the stairs, getting dressed...pretty much anything.

He loves to play with trains and watch trains.

He loves pizza, grilled cheese, apples, strawberries and chicken nuggets.

Before nap time and bed we always read 3 stories, lately at bedtime we have read the 3 stories, then we let him look at one more book and he turns his light off and goes to sleep. He actually does it! He amazes me.

He weighs about 34 pounds right now and is wearing mostly 4T's, some 3T's still. He loves to rough and tumble play with his Dad and Beckham, and he really loves to cuddle before he goes to sleep at night.


We could not get him to smile normal the WHOLE session. This little stinker. ha ha.


We started a preschool co-op in our neighborhood with a few others moms and kids, but it didn't work out for us. Bridger didn't like going and I felt like it wasn't right for him, so we stopped after a month, but here are some pictures from his first day. :)


He is so handsome. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.