Jeremy and Bridger are also a little short on patience at times. If Jeremy doesn't get something figured out the first couple times he tries it, he gets mad (it's cute), he hates waiting around if we are going to leave, and he really doesn't like waiting on other people if they are late or whatever. If Bridger cries for too long or is crying too loud he gets really frustrated because he doesn't think he can do anything to help so he has to leave the room for a minute to take a few deep breaths...Bridger, on the other hand, will try to latch on to eat, and guess what, if he can't get it right the first couple times he will throw his little head back and let out one loud wail of frustration, I laugh every time. I know, that's way mean. Anyway, after his loud wail, he will try again, but this time he is breathing really fast and his little head is shaking back and forth because he is just trying really hard until he finally gets it, then he lets out these cute little baby sighs while he eats because he's happy, I absolutely love it! :) ha ha my cute boys. :) They also both sleep with their mouths open, with their arms up by their face...or on their face. And they make a lot of the same facial expressions. :) It's funny how we can already see Bridger's little personality showing through, we have a lot of fun with him even though he is so small. I just love them more than I can say, and Jeremy is an amazing and extremely handsome man, so, I don't mind if our little boy takes after him in every way. :)
More pictures of our growing boy!
He loves loves loves to go for a ride in the car...probably because we traveled so much when I was pregnant... :)
Jeremy is already getting him ready for baseball, he says we've got to start early. ;) ha ha
We think he's going to have my blue eyes, but I guess we will see...
I just thought it was cute that a football is almost as big as him!
p.s.- Wilson is his middle name, we didn't even think about that being on the football until we took the picture. :)
This one's just cute. :)
We did NOT make him do this. Promise. This was all Bridger.
This one's just cute too.
I love seeing this when I wake up in the morning. :) One more reason to love the weekends!
Those pictures are precious! What a cute family:) You need to change your "about me" thing on the side. You have a baby now!!!! :) I love it! Love you guys:)
ReplyDelete