Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sweet...what? What did you just say?

Jeremy and I know this awesome girl named Tadja and we were visiting her and her parents a few days ago...anyway, while we were there I was reminded of this experience that happened...

One morning (only like a month after getting married), me and Jeremy were sleeping in, he woke up first and was just laying there and when I finally woke up he says so sweetly... "good morning sweetchunks." Ok. stop. right. there. SWEETCHUNKS??!! What new bride wants to hear "good morning SWEETCHUNKS?" Before getting married I imagined maybe a, "good morning sexy wife of mine" (I realize that the morning hours are not my sexiest moments but i'm still waiting to hear this.) or maybe a, "good morning love of my life" or something to that effect, but no, I get a "good morning sweetchunks..." Ok. Back to the story. So, as I opened my eyes and tried to wake up all the way, I hear this well meant good morning message and have to take a second to think about what he said...then I was like, "what did you just call me...?" Then I just started laughing and couldn't stop, he told me he was trying to say sweetheart but it came out wrong. (should I believe him...? where did the chunks part come from...?) and apologized. Needless to say, he's so cute that I can never be mad at him (for very long ;) ha ha), and we now call each other sweetchunks on occasion. :)

      

3 comments:

  1. LOL.... it'll become one of your favorite terms of endearment. For Valentines you should give Jeremy a note that says 'Be My SweetChunks"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! that is so funny! Ben always sings the song "Good Morning Beautiful" in the morning when we wake up.
    But let's be honest, morning voice + ben's voice isn't so great but I love it when he does anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just might use the Valentine idea.;) ha ha and I know what you mean about morning voice+husband voice, Jeremy is ALWAYS singing, what cute husbands we have. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.