The creativity of my boys just amazes me. There are no rivers or canals by our house, so they made their own, I love to see the things they come up with, and this was one of those times when I knew I needed pictures! Jeremy went out to wash his car one afternoon and the boys took the hose and made a river in our gutter, then found some little toy boats to float down the street and had a BLAST. These boys definitely have their fights, but they are also best friends. They get up in the morning together, they go to bed together, and they play all day long together. They love to play with Benson and they think he is SO funny. I am sure he will join them when he gets a little older. :)
These pictures make me so happy.
A few other pictures...
Beckham helping me make no-bakes!
And these next pictures are from this last Monday night, my parents were heading home and Jeremy had just flown out to D.C., so we got some KFC and went to this fun park by my sister's apartment and played!
Everyone was getting shocked on this slide, it was SO full of electricity, it actually hurt. lol.
The boy's haircuts from a couple weeks ago! I usually cut their hair about every two months. They take turns sitting on the table and watching a show while I cut it, then they get suckers. :)
I guess this is Bridger's new smile for now, lol.
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.