My baby bear is 4 months!
At 4 months, Benson:
- Weighs 15 lbs 14 oz and is wearing 6-12 month clothes. He was in the 85% for height and 75% for weight. Regular 6 month clothes are too tight. He is also still in size 2 diapers, but our next box is size 3 because he is so close already!
- He started really laughing these last few weeks. That deep baby chuckle is so, so tasty.
- He has been grabbing things like crazy the past couple weeks! I have to watch my food and plate and everything else super close!
- He is still exclusively nursing.
- He sleeps with me, so I'm not sure how long he is sleeping between eating. He definitely had a 4 month sleep regression, exactly the same time he went through a huge growth spurt, but he is sleeping better this week.
- He LOVES his baths, or showers. :)
- He is so smiley and happy. He loves his big brothers. Every night I let them hold him and kiss him to say goodnight and he plays with their faces and they think it is so funny.
- He goes to sleep for the night between 7-8:30 PM and has been trying to wake up around 5:30-6 AM (which I'm like, no.) He will usually go back to sleep until about 8 AM. He goes down for a morning nap around 10-10:30 and sleeps about 45 minutes. He takes either one long nap or two shorter naps in the afternoon, if I hold him or sleep with him he will sleep the entire afternoon, from like 1:30-5. If I put him down he will usually sleep from 1:30-2:30 and then again from 3:30-4:30 or 5. Basically, we are still working on getting a regular schedule down, but I'm not too worried about it. Things have been really crazy because we have had swimming lessons every morning for like 4 weeks in a row and it has thrown our schedule way off.
- He found his adorable little toes and loves to play with them!
- He has been able to roll from front to back for awhile already, but he prefers to be on his back, so even though I know he could roll from back to front, he won't.
- He started crying in the car a few weeks ago, every single one of my babies at the 4 month mark starts to cry on car rides! These regular trips to swimming lessons have helped him a little bit, but he still fusses sometimes.
- He has picked up some new sounds! He has this little scream/whine thing going on that makes me laugh. :) I love to hear him changing his sounds depending on what he wants. He also growls at me ALL THE TIME. He like pretty much stopped cooing at me and instead when I talked to him he would start a coo and then instantly drop it to a growl. Lol. I love him. He makes me laugh so much.
- He can grab and hold on to toys now and loves to chew and suck on everything!
- He loves to jump! He won't just sit on my lap anymore, he has to be jumping! It's a super great workout. He also loves his little toy saucer/bouncer thing.
I couldn't decide again! So I put up two. :)
He's getting so big!!
Funny things from this past month...the boys and I were on Photo Booth messing around with the different filters and Benson was on my lap, they thought he was HILARIOUS. LOL. Here is one of our silly pictures.
This picture is of Bridger and Beckham entertaining Benson while I worked out. They are the best brothers. :)
Oh, and the night before last we were reading stories before bed, Bridger was on my left side with a banana he was asking me to peel for him. Benson has started loving to put his hands on the pages of our books and then he saw Bridger's banana and slapped it out of his hand on to the floor. The three of us laughed for like an hour! It was so funny.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.