Thursday, June 23, 2016

3 Months! :)


Benson turned 3 months old on June 21st. I believe he is around 15 pounds right now (according to our scale here at home) and he is officially grown out of 3 month clothes as of a few weeks ago. He is fitting in 6 month clothes just right, so we will see how long he can wear those, lol. He is such a happy, patient, sweet baby boy. I love him so much. I pretty much just hold and cuddle him all day long. When I do need to put him down he loves to lay in his pack n' play and kick and he is happy as  long as he isn't super tired or hungry.


I couldn't choose which one so I did both! lol.


Benson at 3 months:

  • He rolled over from belly to back about two weeks ago, he has done it twice since then. When he is laying on a blanket on the floor he likes to roll to his side and back to his back too, it's cute.
  • He's super strong and likes me to pull him up to a sitting position while he holds my hand so he can look around. 
  • He likes the swing ok, but likes to be able to kick in his pack n' play more.
  • He loves a really good, long stretch when he wakes up in the morning or from a nap, it's cute.
  • He loves naked time! He smiles and smiles when I take his diaper off and let him get some air, he likes to stretch, then curl his little legs up and squeeze his thighs together, lol. It's so cute. He's getting so chubby. He has peed a few times when I've taken his diaper off, but it never gets on him, lol. 
  • He does not like dirty diapers. 
  • He has started to go a little longer between feedings, sometimes up to 3 hours. 
  • He has been sleeping almost 5-6 hours at a time these last couple weeks, then about 3 hours after that.
  • We wake up between 8-9 in the morning, he takes a morning nap around 10-10:30, then sleeps again from about 12:30-5 in the afternoon. Then he's ready for bed again around 7:30-8. 
  • I have been laying him down for some of his naps and he will sleep for a little bit, but he sleeps much longer when he's in my arms. 
  • He loves to bat at his toys!
  • He loves to suck his binky, fingers or blanket. And he likes to have his blanket in a ball in his hands that he hugs, it calms him. 
  • He has started to not like the car rides very much because they make him sleepy and he still fights sleep.
  • He is cooing and almost laughing!! He does this little blink/cough thing that is absolutely adorable. 
  • Sometimes when he's done nursing he will just look up at me while we cuddle and talk and coo, it pretty much melts my heart. 
  • He still grunts so much! lol. 
  • He still startles quite a bit, but not as easy. 


There is something about him that calms me. When I'm holding him my emotions and feelings are much more calm, which just makes me want to hold him more. :) He really is so sweet. I am so grateful for him. We all love him so much, Beckham and Bridger are always talking to him and kissing him. :) It seems like these 3 months passed even faster than with my other two boys! I am so grateful for all three of them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.