Beckham is THREE!!! I can hardly believe it, I really feel like I just barely had him! This boy has so much personality. He is so happy. He is so full of joy and light. He is like a little magnet for attention because he's so silly and cute. He's a tease, but he is also very, very sweet (especially to me). I have to say that he keeps me on my toes, he is super curious and likes to get into pretty much everything, so I have to keep a really close eye on him. He also makes us laugh ALL the time. I love him so much.
At his 3 year doctor appointment he was in the 85% for height and 75% for weight, he's a big boy! He has been wearing 4T clothes for a few months now.
He can talk SO well and he has an amazing memory. He loves to listen to us sing songs and after a few times of listening he knows almost the whole song!
Some of my favorite things he says:
Bamma and Bampa (Grandma and Grandpa)
I can do whatever I want, already!
Bababababerries (blueberries)
His favorite foods:
Pizza
Fruit of ANY kind. He LOVES fruit.
Carrots
Peanut butter & honey sandwiches
Cottage cheese
Chicken nuggets
This year he asked for a Paw Patrol party and he LOVED it. I have to say that this cake was one of the more simple ones because the weekend was SO busy, but he loved it so much. :)
It took him a few tries, but he finally got them out!
Bridger was just as excited as Beckham about the presents. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.