To start, I have a few pictures from a few weeks before Easter of the boys playing outside. They are getting them ready for T-ball! :D Bridger isn't playing this year because I wasn't sure if we would still be living in the area, but we will sign him up next year and now he has a whole year to practice. He hit the ball all by himself tonight for the first time, he was SO happy.
As always...they are playing with their cars. :)
He really wanted me to see his car.
Beckham practicing his catching.
These next few are from our day at Temple Square, it was so beautiful and the weather was perfect!
This is how he always eats, his mouth completely full.
Trying to get a family picture...this is as good as it got...
My boys' favorite thing to do is play outside! Bridger can swing so good now, and Beckham loves being a big boy and sitting on the "big boy" swing instead of the baby swing.
Ok, Easter! We were so glad to go down South and relieve some stress this last weekend. It was also my birthday AND conference all in one weekend, so we were busy! My mom and Jen took me shopping on Friday and we had a blast, it was really fun and it was SO nice to have a girls day out. We had my birthday party Friday night, then Easter between sessions of conference on Saturday. The kids got a TON of candy and toys and I got Jeremy some shorts and a few shirts, and some stuff called Muscle Juice he's been wanting. He got me a pair of socks...lol...then told me he forgot my bag of candy under the seat in our SUV. I was like, "great, the chocolate is going to be all melted..." as I walked over there, I reached under the seat and pulled out a small case with a gun inside!! I was freaking out. No wonder he hadn't given me anything for my birthday the night before, lol. It's a sub-compact so it's easier to conceal carry with it. We didn't get time to go shooting while we were down there, so this next weekend we are going down a day early before drill and he's going to take me. :)
Isn't it funny how a man giving his wife a gun is like the greatest testament of love he could give??? lol. He wants his family safe. :) I love him.
The boys had a BLAST playing with their cousins. A BLAST. Bridger had been talking about missing Calum for like two weeks and was counting down the days until he could go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. They played hard and loved it.
Friday night we colored some eggs...
Beckham decided to take his apart...
Happy Easter!! :D








































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.