Monday, March 2, 2015

Valentine's Day. :)

First of all, Valentine's Day. :) We didn't do anything too crazy. I woke up early and make yummy berry crepes for my boys, then we went on a little scavenger hunt where I took them bowling (Jeremy's favorite thing ever, basically), and we went to lunch at Chik-fil-A (for Bridger, he loves it). The kids loved the bowling, I let Beckham have pretty much all of my turns because he loved it so much. We went home and put the kids down for a nap, then Jeremy had set up a yummy meal with our friend, Francois. Francois is like a chef, I'm not kidding, Jeremy bought the food and Francois smoked the ribs and made some side dishes from his native country. It was THE BEST MEAL EVER. aaahhh. My mouth is still watering. It was awesome!


Jeremy got me a straightener I have been wanting, the boys got their books and chocolates from Grandma and Grandpa Brown and called them to say thank you. :) They also gave Jeremy and I each a pair of awesome Cariloha socks, which we love. Cariloha is amazing. It was a fun day!! 

One random little thing...

We were walking out of Ace and this whole group of firefighters walked in. They saw my boys and said hi, then one of them pulled out stickers, my boys were SO happy! They were like in awe. As we were leaving we saw the huge fire truck parked in the parking lot and Bridger told me "I never want to leave it." Ha ha. He thought it was so awesome. Beckham said, "whoa!!" when he got his sticker, it was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.