Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Newborn Pics. :)

It is quite the experience to try and get newborn pictures. Really. Maybe it's just my babies that don't like to be put down, but with both Bridger and Beckham it took forever to start getting pictures. Good thing I love them. ;)

We had two awesome photographers take our pictures within ten days after Beckham was born, these are from the first session that we did when he was 6 days old. We paid Callie Hobbs, a photographer from here in Northern Utah, to take them for us and we love them! Beckham didn't really want to be put down to take pics, he is the cuddliest little guy...and Bridger was definitely not in the mood, but we still ended up getting some really cute ones. :)





He is so blonde! I think his hair color will be like mine. :) I love his cute little soft, blonde fuzz.






My cute boys. :) Love them.

And I must say, I could kiss these little toes all day.

One of my favorites. :)


He's passed out. :)

















The second session we did was when he was ten days old, and he still didn't want to be put down. :) But I think we got some more cute ones! We have an awesome friend, Chelsey Prescott, who offered to take these pictures for us and I just couldn't pass on it, I'm so glad we didn't. She is starting her photography business and had so many cute ideas, it was so fun! :)

Don't worry, he isn't really hanging on that branch, ha ha. 












Two different styles of photography...I love them both! :)

Beckham will be one month old on Saturday! This past month has flown by. I cannot believe he's already been here for almost four weeks! But I'll save my freak out until I get his one month post up. ;) ha ha. 



3 comments:

  1. Beckham is such a cutie! I love the picture of him & Bridger together. My cute little nephews. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cute cute baby! Both of your boys are!! :) I love newborn pics, they are worth it! Can't believe he is almost a month, wow! You look SO good, it doesnt look like you just had a baby! You're beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.