At 20 weeks...
- I should be doing my yoga everyday. Guess how many times I've done it total...like two (in 20 weeks??? someone kick my butt).
- I really like oranges.
- I'm at that awkward stage where I look like maybe I just ate too much...but I could look pregnant.
- I pulled out my maternity clothes this week because they are more comfortable even though they are too big and most of my regular jeans still fit. Maternity jeans are just about as good as sweat pants but they are cuter.
- I got two new maternity shirts. :) whoo!
- I almost started crying at Motherhood Maternity. Here's the story: I just went in to browse. Let me say that again...browse. Since I had my husband and two year old with me and Motherhood Maternity is a little pricey anyway, but this lady like pulled me in and started piling things in a dressing room (she must get paid good) so I gave Jeremy my "I'm sorry look" and went to go try things on...she asked what we are having while I was looking through a rack of clothes and I told her we are going to keep it a surprise and she was like "ohhh, that's so fun! I wish I would have done that with my little boy!" And I was like, "yeah, my husband wanted a boy the whole time...when he was born he got to announce that he was a boy and he was so happy." And my eyes were like tearing up!! What the crap. I hope she didn't see.
- I almost pee my pants EVERY Sunday playing the organ until after Sacrament. Seriously. I have to pray to be able to hold it because I can't get off the stand until the Sacrament is over. Have you ever tried playing a Sacrament hymn while you are pregnant and are going to pee your pants??? I wouldn't suggest it. And get this. Fast Sunday (the first week this happened to me) there were THREE baby blessings (which, as most or all of you know, happen before the sacrament). I almost cried. Then, last Sunday, it was ward conference and we had to sustain like the whole church before Sacrament, I almost cried again. I think it's so bad because our ward meets at 1 now, which is right after I eat lunch...plus I have to play 20 minutes of prelude hymns before church starts, so there's no time for me to take a pee break. Yeah, this could be a scary situation as this baby grows. Usually, as soon as the priesthood is released to sit with their families I am like sprinting off the stand and to the bathroom.
- I have had more energy, and my house is clean again! For awhile there it was sort of falling apart/embarrassing/do not open the door house. But not anymore. :) I deep cleaned the whole thing yesterday and it felt so good.
- At my last appointment (about 18-19 weeks) I was measuring right around there 18-19 weeks, and we have our ultrasound on Friday. :) I've gained about three pounds, as of...about a week ago.
Here's me at 19 weeks...
And here's Jeremy at 19 weeks. baha. I love him.
My little cutie pie, he's mad because he wants the camera. :)
Him in the act of trying to take the camera. :)
My boys and their new favorite game...shoot the Nerf gun at the highest ceiling in the house and watch the darts fall back down. Bridger llllooooovvvvveeesssss shooting the Nerf gun with his daddy. It's so cute to watch. :) They just lay here forever shooting the darts and laughing when they fall on their faces, I love it. :) little cutie butts.
I love this post! Jeremy does look more pregnant than you. Haha.
ReplyDelete