Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Recipes. :)

I was getting really sick of using the same old recipes...it was getting to the point that I wouldn't even make dinner because I didn't "feel" like anything. It was ridiculous. So, I got online and researched the crap out of pinterest for every good recipe I could find. Here are a few from last week...we had crockpot chicken tacos from HERE, skillet ziti (our favorite!) from HERE, sun-dried tomato cream sauce over penne from HERE, and I made a couple others from my Betty Crocker cookbook. From the cookbook I made some herb crusted pork tenderloin and chicken tetrazzini, both were delicious! I also made some crockpot orange chicken from HERE and Jeremy loved it. :) There are two things that I am absolutely in love with in the kitchen...those two things are my crockpot and my pressure cooker, if you don't have these two things you HAVE to get them. Seriously. My pressure cooker is like a miracle on nights when I don't have a lot of time and it makes food taste better for some reason...and crockpots are just amazing. If you want the recipes to my cookbook meals let me know, I will email them! This week I've got a few more recipes, we'll see how they turn out...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.