Warning: Extremely random-post homework...randomness...
I'm trying to think of a funny story. So I can say that I have some reason to be blogging right now. I know I have some hiding in my brain, but like I said...it's a little worn out right now and I don't want to do any repeats...
Ok, here's a good one. I just went and did a quick look through of the last two years of my blog to see if I had already told this one...if I have, don't say anything. ;p
So when Jeremy and I were dating (we had probably been together for like a month? It's like that stage where you still don't want to do embarrassing things in front of them...right? Like let one, or burp, or...whatever?) we were shopping at Wal Mart and I needed some shampoo. So we walk over to the shampoo aisle and I start smelling all the shampoos because I thought I would try a different kind, so I'm popping up the lids and takin a whiff, then sticking it under Jeremy's nose so he can smell too (since he probably really wanted too...ha ha) I choose a shampoo that I like (and have since fallen in love with) and decide to smell the conditioner that is supposed to go with it...so I pull it off the shelf, pop the lid up and take a whiff. nothing. (so you know how if you kinda squeeze the bottle a little air puffs out?) So yeah, I did that, I squeezed the bottle a little bit and took a .huge. whiff and guess what. A huge glob of conditioner flies out of the bottle into my nose. And Jeremy is standing straight across from me watching everything happen. Yeah...and for some reason I looked straight up at Jeremy afterward. He just busted up laughing. I was beet red and it looked like I had a huge, white booger hanging out of my nose. I was SO embarassed! bahaha. Why couldn't it go in my hair or something?? You try getting conditioner out of your nose in a graceful way. ha ha. Obviously he loves me a lot since he still wanted to marry me after that. And whenever I comment on how much I love my shampoo, he likes to remind me of the booger. He is just so nice to me. ;) He really is.
I keep thinking I have already shared this tender story somewhere in my past blogs...if so, I can't believe I'm sharing it twice...I will probably regret it tomorrow, or delete it, when my brain is rejuvinated. Who knows.
Ok, here's a good one. I just went and did a quick look through of the last two years of my blog to see if I had already told this one...if I have, don't say anything. ;p
So when Jeremy and I were dating (we had probably been together for like a month? It's like that stage where you still don't want to do embarrassing things in front of them...right? Like let one, or burp, or...whatever?) we were shopping at Wal Mart and I needed some shampoo. So we walk over to the shampoo aisle and I start smelling all the shampoos because I thought I would try a different kind, so I'm popping up the lids and takin a whiff, then sticking it under Jeremy's nose so he can smell too (since he probably really wanted too...ha ha) I choose a shampoo that I like (and have since fallen in love with) and decide to smell the conditioner that is supposed to go with it...so I pull it off the shelf, pop the lid up and take a whiff. nothing. (so you know how if you kinda squeeze the bottle a little air puffs out?) So yeah, I did that, I squeezed the bottle a little bit and took a .huge. whiff and guess what. A huge glob of conditioner flies out of the bottle into my nose. And Jeremy is standing straight across from me watching everything happen. Yeah...and for some reason I looked straight up at Jeremy afterward. He just busted up laughing. I was beet red and it looked like I had a huge, white booger hanging out of my nose. I was SO embarassed! bahaha. Why couldn't it go in my hair or something?? You try getting conditioner out of your nose in a graceful way. ha ha. Obviously he loves me a lot since he still wanted to marry me after that. And whenever I comment on how much I love my shampoo, he likes to remind me of the booger. He is just so nice to me. ;) He really is.
I keep thinking I have already shared this tender story somewhere in my past blogs...if so, I can't believe I'm sharing it twice...I will probably regret it tomorrow, or delete it, when my brain is rejuvinated. Who knows.

Kaylee, thanks for making my day!! You and Jeremy are perfect for each other!! That first time I met you, I knew you would be my granddaughter:) You are indeed a gifted writer!!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
Gramma Janet