Thursday, February 23, 2012

(Late) 1 year pics. :)

Last weekend we were down in Hurricane and I surprised Jeremy by taking him to the Parade of Homes (he had never been and wanted to go for a long time). We had so much fun, and I have SOOO many ideas for our dream house. I hope someday that Jeremy and I can build our own house together, I love the little tiny details and I love creating things, I think it would be so fun. Bridger got to spend some quality time with his Grandma Brown and Aunt Bri while we were gone and I think he had a blast! Oh, and over the weekend I read the Hunger Games series...yeah, can you say weird??? That girl was so confused the whole time that I  couldn't decide if I loved or hated the books! I'm leaning more toward...dislike? I don't know, they just weren't really my style. I was surprised though because it seems like everyone is like freaking out about the books and movies so I was really expecting something amazing. Don't get me wrong, I thought they were well written and the author had some great ideas but...not my favorite, to each his own I guess. :)

Moving on... :)

Lately, I just stare at Bridger and try to figure out how he got so big so fast. He seems like a little boy now, not so much a baby anymore. It's a good thing, but at the same time I'm a little sad. It seems like the day he turned one (or maybe the day after ;) ) he just all of a sudden got "big" ha ha. He is basically running everywhere now and eats all by himself, goes to sleep by himself, he brushes his teeth and combs his hair. He loves to watch Curious George and play the piano, he also loves his daddy's guitar. He knows what he wants and what he doesn't want and will make sure to tell you either way. His face is very expressive and he is such a chatterbox! He loves to call daddy or grandma during the day and holds the phone in front of his face while he just talks and talks and talks (he loves to use his tongue in his language too, it's hilarious). The thing is, I don't decide what he will do, or eat, or play with anymore, he has his own likes and dislikes now and his personality is really starting to show. I am learning everyday from him and hope that I can teach him the things he needs to know and feed him healthy and all of that stuff, it's a lot of pressure! But, I love him. :)

Ok, these are way late, we had a hard time getting a meeting with Andrea set up because we live so far away! We finally met up last weekend in Hurricane and chose our favorites, and she had them edited before we left! I am really happy with how they turned out, Andrea Stratton did them for us. These were taken a week after his 1st birthday. Anyway, I thought they turned out really cute. :)




 This is his favorite car. :)







 This little chair idea is so dang cute and so is my little cutie. I love it! :)



I still can't believe I have a one year old. He is so amazing to me. :)

1 comment:

  1. He is such a handsome guy! :) I want to hear how you & jeremy are doing... :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.