Jeremy is the sweetest husband, and he is perfect for me, I love him forever. And he is so dang sexy. ;)
Well, my baby boy is now 13 months old. :) Bridger is growing so fast and is so fun. He is a total tease and is always making us laugh! Let me tell you a little about what he has been up to lately...his new thing is making the most cute, adorable, saddest face, with his lip puckered and his huge eyes all watery for like a full 10 seconds...(yes, the whole package, he knows how to work it) then, after we think he's going to start bawling he smiles this huge, cheesy grin and giggles while he runs away! Little cutie butt. I keep trying to get it on camera but he does it randomly so I will keep trying. He is still on a "phase" with his eating habits, the only foods he likes are yogurt...yogurt...sweets...yogurt...and, let's see. Um. YOGURT!! He has been throwing us for a crazy loop lately, (some of this is due to teething but...) he will occasional try something but usually only eats a few bites before he's done. I don't know what to do! We even went back to the pureed baby food (he will only eat the fruit ones, no veggies for this little sweetums) because that was the only thing besides yogurt that he would eat! I think we figured out the trick though, we bought him his own little plates, he has an elmo one and a cute little blue plate, and instead of giving him a fork we put everything in to pieces in their own separate parts and he has finally been trying new things and eating really well! (It seems as if he has picked up on this new "particular-ness" from his mother) I hope this continues. I really don't mind if he eats whole milk yogurt everyday because I would rather have him eat yogurt than drink whole milk (I haven't ever given him regular milk).
He had two more teeth come in this last month, the third upper one and another lower one...but he still has two more that are really close, hopefully they pop through soon!
Anyway, for sleeping...he sleeps really well unless he's teething, his bedtime has been 7:30 for the last six months (we love it and so does Bridger!) he sleeps until 3:30-4:30, nurses, and then sleeps until 7-7:30, so 12 hours. He also takes two 1.5 hour naps a day which is when I get all my "mom" and "student" stuff done. He nurses before both naps, and one more time before bed, then once at night, he is still LOVING his milk and I am totally okay with that...I will be sad for the day when he doesn't want to nurse anymore. :( He doesn't really care about saying words like "hi" or "bye", he only likes to talk in sentences. It's interesting because when he's asking a question he ends the sentence with a higher voice like we do, if you know what I mean, and he uses his tongue to talk, it's hilarious. Anyway, he makes three animal sounds..."ruff ruff", "hoo hoo ha ha" like a monkey (he learned that from Curious George I think, he loves that show) and "baaaa" like a lamb, ha ha it. is. so. cute. The lamb one is my favorite! His favorite toys are his cars that he drives on the ground while he hums to make the car sounds, and he also has a push popper toy that he likes to drag around with him, he loves to play ball and he loves to play with blocks (we call him Bridgerzilla because he always knocks over whatever we build, no matter what, we can't hide anything!). He loves to color/scribble on not only paper but toilets, bathtubs and...everything else, he's my cute little artist! One other thing he loves to do is go outside! He could just play out there all day if we let him, and he cries when he has to come inside. We had some fun today outside and I got some pictures, I thought they turned out really really cute, let me know what you think...I am trying to get good enough that I don't have to pay for pictures.
I like this one cause I think it's cute how his whole hand only holds one of his daddy's fingers. :)
Couldn't decide if I liked this one in color better...
My cute little man. :) He looks dang cute in skinny jeans.
Favorite. :)












Great post... love the story about Jeremy....hahaha... Jarvises are hairy. :) LIttle Bridger IS adorable in his skinny jeans. What a sweet little guy. <3
ReplyDelete