Thursday, July 8, 2010

So most of the family has heard our news by now...we're going to have a baby! :D I'm at 13 weeks today, the morning sickness has passed which I (and Jeremy) are very grateful for. I found that eating saltines in the morning is the worst!! Your mouth is dry from sleeping and when you take a bite...let's just say salt and a dry mouth don't go so well together. bleh. I have to admit that saltines are miracle crackers though! They take care of morning sickness like nothing else...anyway, Aaron is living with us this whole summer and it has been a blast!! It's nice to not be home alone all the time...maybe we will find some way for him to stay with us through the school year...we went camping over the 4th of July and I loved it so much I didn't want to come home. ask Jeremy. I wouldn't get out of the tent that morning. The only bad thing about it was that on two of the nights it got down to 32 degrees and being pregnant, well, I have to pee a couple times a night. Jeremy promised before we left that he would watch out the tent while I walked to the "toilet tent" my parents had set up. Let me tell you how that went. The first night I woke up about to pee my pants and shook Jeremy to wake him up, I told him I needed to go pee and he said ok after he had mumbled a few times. So, trusting that he was awake and watching, I ventured out into the creepy, dark wilderness and walked the 15 feet to the bathroom. I hurried back to the tent after I was finished and flew inside, I was taking off my shoes and climbing in bed when Jeremy asks, "do you need the flashlight?" Um yeah. I could've been abducted by aliens or attacked by a raccoon and he would've slept right through it! Punk. Good think I love him so much. ;) I quickly learned that pregnant people shouldn't drink ANYTHING after six. It was absolutely gorgeous up there though. I love being with my family like that, time flies so fast! It made me feel a little better to remember that we're leaving for Cabo next Saturday on another little family vacation and will be gone for a week, I'm going to post tons of pictures!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! You guys are going to be such cute mommy and daddy :)
    hope everything is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Remember that you will always have to pee and the farther along you get the more you need to stay hydrated so you'll be peeing all the time day and night. Oh well, that's just part of the joy of being pregnant...lol. So when's your exact due date? Good luck with everything and if you want to pick my brain I'm available... having just gone through it and all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two!! My due date is January 14th, it's only four days before my mom's birthday so it's kind of cool. :) Jeremy already thinks our baby is going to be a boy but we're going to keep it a suprise until he/she is born...ha ha we're going to be strong and stand the suspense...and if I have any questions I will definitely ask you, thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Kaylee!! You two will be the BEST parents ever!!! :) :) :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so exciting :) congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.