bahahahahahaa!!!! This is soooo funny!! How many pictures did we take? I'm sure this is one of many silly ones:) We have to remember to take pictures more often cause it makes me happy:)))) we are dorkkss!!! :)))
Okay...when you first look at this you're just like...oh silly people. But the longer you look at it...Like Jeremy's face, then Kaylee's face...then mine...you start laughing your head off!!!!! I love it. We really need to take more. I think I already said that. But it's true. :)
Ha ha it really does take a second to become hilarious, that's what I love about it!! It wouldn't be the same if one of us wasn't in it but every time I look at it I laugh because it looks so funny. :D ha ha ha ha I made this my computer screen picture. :) Love it love it love it. :)
"coo-coo" lol
ReplyDeletebahahahahahaa!!!! This is soooo funny!! How many pictures did we take? I'm sure this is one of many silly ones:) We have to remember to take pictures more often cause it makes me happy:)))) we are dorkkss!!! :)))
ReplyDeleteOkay...when you first look at this you're just like...oh silly people. But the longer you look at it...Like Jeremy's face, then Kaylee's face...then mine...you start laughing your head off!!!!! I love it. We really need to take more. I think I already said that. But it's true. :)
ReplyDeleteHa ha it really does take a second to become hilarious, that's what I love about it!! It wouldn't be the same if one of us wasn't in it but every time I look at it I laugh because it looks so funny. :D ha ha ha ha I made this my computer screen picture. :) Love it love it love it. :)
ReplyDelete