Friday, January 13, 2017

9 Months!! :)

On December 21st this little nugget turned 9 months!!


I had such a hard time deciding between these two that I ended up doing both! lol.


  • He has balanced standing up on his own for a few seconds at a time.
  • He nurses 3-5 times per day. 
  • He is very happy and very chill, he is so fun to play with and carry around, and he is super cuddly and sweet. 
  • He loves to play in the curtains in our kitchen and living room, he thinks they are SO funny. 
  • He is crawling so fast!
  • I have already found a lot of things in his little mouth. :S Legos, fruit snack wrappers, paper, dog food, etc. 
  • He LOVES our puppy Captain. Loves him. When I put Captain in his pen so that Benson can crawl around with him licking his face, hands and toes constantly (because he loves him right back), he crawls over to his pen and pokes his fingers, socks and toes in the spaces so that Captain can lick them. lol. 
  • He weighs 19 lbs 15 oz. His weight is at the 50th percentile, his height and head are at the 90th percentile!
  • He has his bottom two teeth now and has been working on his "fang" teeth, I can't remember the real name, lol.
  • He has not been sleeping well, I can't blame him. We have had two colds in less than a month and a half, add teething to that and...yeah. I wouldn't be sleeping either. :( 
  • He goes to bed between 7-8, wakes up a couple hours later to eat and come to bed with us then eats once more in the night sometime before waking up around 6:30 AM. He takes two naps per day, one in the morning around 10
  • He has been pulling himself up on EVERYTHING!
  • He LOVES his baths. We have this shiny round thing beneath the water spout and he can see his reflection in it, he talks and squeals at himself in there and it is hilarious. 
  • He says da-da ALL the time. He says ma-ma when he's sad or tired, he also likes to say na-na a lot. :)
  • He has the BEST pouty lip. He works it. I think he does it more than any of our other kids, lol. If he's sad at all that little lip pokes right out. I love it.
  • He is wearing mostly 12-18 month clothes, I'm still trying to put him in 9-12 month clothes but they are too short!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.