One of my all-time favorite pictures, ha ha.
Governor's Day was mid-September and it was a blast! These types of things always make me really emotional, it just really touches something in my heart when I see so many soldiers marching together. I see Jeremy in his uniform almost every day so it sort of becomes a normal thing, but then I see him marching with all of the other soldiers and it really makes me proud of him and of the people who are willing to serve our country.
There are some fun family things after the ceremony, this is a little mini fire truck they had for the kids, it was so cute. :)
Chillin' in the stroller. We had to hike through mud and walk like two miles to get to the stadium because there were so many people! It was intense.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.