I love this picture...whenever he gets super happy he scrunches his shoulders and legs all up and brings his hands up to his face, this picture is in the process, but it's one of my very favorite things. It's adorable. I love that he gets so happy he can hardly contain it and he scrunches up like that, makes me smile every time. :)
My little dude has been 4 months for...almost a month. SO...this month is late too! His 5 month picture is coming in a week, ha ha. Anyway...
Beckham is so happy, he just is, it's his little personality and I love it. He makes me smile and laugh everyday, even if it starts at 6:30. At his 4 month appointment he weighed 16.4 lbs, he was at the 75th percentile for height and weight and his head circumference was at the 50th...he's a big boy! He got his first shot at 4 months, I decided to do a delayed schedule this time around so he has only had a first dose of DTaP, he did pretty good with it, actually, I really think it helped doing just one shot instead of 3 or 4. I found an amazing book call "The Vaccine Book" by Doctor Bob Sears, it really helped me learn and decide about vaccines, I feel like they are good but that kids are given way too many at a time (that's a whole different post!). Anyway, some things he started doing in the past month:
- He giggles whenever I take his shirt off, but cries when I put a different shirt over his head.
- He is still so ticklish!
- He wakes up at about 6:30 and will sometimes go back to sleep until 8...but not always. He usually goes to bed around 9 and he will sleep about five hours if I don't wake him up when Jeremy and I go to bed.
- He is still so cuddly.
- He loves sucking on his little fists.
- He's getting really good at grabbing the toys that hang over him, he loves Grandma Brown's play gym, he will play under there for forever!
- He started sitting up even better.
- He eats every 2-3 hours still.
- He laughs SO much and is full of big smiles.
- He loves to talk a lot!
- He really dislikes his carseat. :( It makes it hard to travel anywhere, I'm hoping in a month or two he will grow out of that stage (if it is one, ha) Bridger did the same thing, now he doesn't mind traveling at all.
- He thinks Bridger is hilarious, and laughs every time he bounces a ball.
I love this boy. I am so grateful to have him in our family. :)








He is so cute! I bet you could just kiss his little rolls off! ;) My kids are really different too, Autumn is so expressive in her face/& with words, she needs attention a lot... And Chandler is shy, and not so expressive, more chill. Haha.
ReplyDelete