Friday, April 12, 2013

Our house. :)

I got some pictures, finally, of our house! Whoo. That is a call for celebration because that means it was pretty much clean long enough for me to get a few pictures, ha ha. I was just going to do the downstairs, but I figured I would put a few in of the upstairs, too. That way if when we move (probably in a few years) we will have pictures of our first house to keep in our printed out blog. :) I don't think I've ever put the whole house on here before. That reminds me, I finally printed the first two years of my blog! It's in the mail right now, I hope it turned out awesome. :)

Anyway, here is our house...
The bathroom that caused the flood...it's just a half bath on our main floor.




This is the upstairs...


Nursery...

Nursery again...

Bridger's new room, obviously we haven't moved him in yet because we don't have a mattress...but in the next few weeks he will start sleeping in here. :) We hope he likes it.

Our bedroom...

Our master bathroom...

Guest bathroom...

Bridger wanting me to come upstairs and carry him down...ha ha.

It has been so so nice to be home. Bridger has been playing so much better and has been in a way better mood now that he is on a more normal schedule again. We've also been able to play outside and take care of our flower garden, and he has been able to play with Capri more again. I'm so grateful it all got put back together and that it turned out so well. I still have a lot of boxes to go through...next projects are the garage and the basement, cleaning them out and organizing them. Fun, huh?? ;) As soon as Jeremy finishes school we will start on those, until then, I am still cleaning like crazy because of these nesting instincts. It's pretty intense. Next on my list for deep cleaning is scrubbing all the baseboards, washing shower curtains and around the tops of the door moldings, scrubbing tubs, washing the upstairs curtains and de-cluttering! After that, I don't know. I guess I will just try to keep up on my regular cleaning (which is usually hard enough!). We'll see if I can get everything done, I hope! :)

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I love his facial expression in that last picture! Haha. Oh, just so cute! And second, um, how do I say this, DROOL, LOVE your house-man oh man, you're making me wish I owned a home so.dang.bad!!!!!!!! I love the color of your bedspread too!!! Seriously, love the look of your house! Glad you guys are back! Our fridge is broken right now, & I am going nuts... I couldn't imagine not having my whole kitchen! Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.