Here's a pic of me at 21 weeks...
And here's me at 25 weeks...
My shirt actually fits now...
I have now been working out almost everyday for the past month and a half, I bought a new pregnancy workout DVD and it rocks...and it's pretty intense but I love it. :) After I workout, Bridger and I have a chocolate protein shake with almond milk and frozen strawberries in it, then sometimes we'll eat a few eggs. It's pretty fun. :) I'm not sure if it's good for him to be drinking Muscle Milk with me since he's so little, so I just give him a tiny cup and a straw and he has a blast. He's going to be my buff little dude. I love him.
We had an ultrasound at 20 weeks, the only one we plan on doing, and our baby was measuring right about at our due date, June 5th. :) It was so fun and we got some cute pictures but I like the DVD better. :) Up until about 18 weeks I had gained only about 3 lbs...and that was at my appointment right after Christmas vacation, ha ha, so I was way surprised. I had my last appointment at about 23 weeks...I went to weigh myself and when I saw how much I had gained I kind of freaked out! baha. In just four weeks I had gained 9 lbs! I was assured that since I hadn't gained much up to that point it was perfectly fine, but I think it's just hard for me to remember that you NEED to gain weight when you are pregnant, ha ha. I don't remember ever gaining nine pounds in a month with Bridger...I wanted to put up the ultrasound pictures BUT our printer wouldn't scan. So, maybe later. :)
I haven't really been pushing Bridger to understand that there is a baby in my belly, I feel like if he is ready to understand it, he will. He thinks I'm crazy when I try to get him to feel our baby's movements, ha ha. This morning we were cuddling in our bed and I put my hand on my belly and said "our baby is in here...this is our baby." He looked at my belly kinda weird, then looked at me and said, "ball." And then patted it like I did, then ran away.
Ha ha.
He is so cute. :) Adorable little two year old logic. Ok, maybe adorable little two year old BOY logic. Of course he would call it a ball. :) baha. I couldn't stop laughing.
Oh yeah!! And we got some family pictures done last month. :) Well, it was really two year old pics for Bridger, but Rachel Pemberton was able to get a few cute family pics in too. She advertised a "mini" session and I must say it was the most brilliant idea EVER. We only took pics for about 20-30 minutes, which was perfect for Bridger and we still got tons of cute ones. Plus, she only charged us $45. She's awesome. :)
Here are a few...
I really am so happy with how the whole session turned out, Rachel did such a great job...she captured Bridger's personality perfect. I now think that every photographer should offer mini sessions! ha ha. It was awesome.
Oh yeah!! And we got some family pictures done last month. :) Well, it was really two year old pics for Bridger, but Rachel Pemberton was able to get a few cute family pics in too. She advertised a "mini" session and I must say it was the most brilliant idea EVER. We only took pics for about 20-30 minutes, which was perfect for Bridger and we still got tons of cute ones. Plus, she only charged us $45. She's awesome. :)
Here are a few...
(Totally looks like his dad in this picture...look at those little eyebrows...ha ha I love it.)
I really am so happy with how the whole session turned out, Rachel did such a great job...she captured Bridger's personality perfect. I now think that every photographer should offer mini sessions! ha ha. It was awesome.
Here are some random pics from the last month. :)
Can you tell what his favorite lunch is??? I did NOT help him do that. He carted those around in his little wheelbarrow like they were treasure. ha ha. :)
Lately he has become quite the vacuum stealer. Anytime I pull it out he immediately runs over to take it...I'm ok with that...hopefully he will love his chores even when he's older...
Another new thing...he picks up anything with words on it (textbooks, notebooks etc) and then reads them to me. :) ha ha. My little nerd.
He also LOVES playing blocks with his daddy! :) I love that Jeremy loves to play with his boy, they have so much fun together and it's so cute.









You are super amazing for being able to work out every day while pregnant! I mean really?! ;)I adore those pictures-turned out great! Beautiful family!
ReplyDelete