As most of you probably saw on Facebook, Bridger is getting promoted! We are due around June 5th, Bridger is going to be a big brother!! :) We are still trying to comprehend that we will be the parents of two cuties in about five months...pretty crazy! I'm 16 weeks, 17 weeks on Wednesday. We were able to hear the baby's heartbeat a couple weeks ago, it was fast, 156-160 BPM, but don't let that trick you...Bridger's heartbeat was that fast throughout my entire pregnancy with him so we all thought he might be a girl...I guess we'll see this time, ha ha. We waited so long to tell anyone because at my first appointment (10 weeks) we couldn't find the heartbeat, I had to wait four whole weeks to know that my little baby was really in there and okay! I was sort of stressing out (even though I still had all the signs of pregnancy...ha ha). We finally heard it at 14 weeks...Oh, was it glorious. :) I could have listened to it for hours, I was so happy. We are keeping the gender a surprise again, although, we are still doing an ultrasound around 20 weeks. I'm so glad we bought gender neutral nursery and car seat/stroller things with Bridger, I don't have to worry about having to start completely over if we have a girl. :)
We started feeling the baby move about 13-14 weeks, well, I did. Jeremy has really been able to feel those tiny kicks since about 14-15 weeks...tiny little flutters and an occasional really good jab for him, ha ha. :) It's cute. I have been telling Bridger that there is a baby in my tummy but he just gives me a weird look and then doesn't care, he can't really comprehend it yet I don't think...he just knows I'm his still. I'll always be his, but he's going to have to share a little bit, we'll work on that. ;)
With Bridger I had some morning sickness, I was super nauseous and threw up about three or four times until 12 weeks. This time I just had a severe lack of appetite and slight nausea...it's like having the flu and you watch TV and a food commercial comes on...yeah. Get what I'm saying? ha ha. That drifted off around 13 weeks and was pretty much gone by 14 weeks, which I have been grateful for. I was also SO so so so tired! All I wanted to do was sleep and sit on the couch, that has gotten better too, thankfully. :) I'm not showing too much yet, and I'm still wearing all my regular clothes. I don't know about you other ladies, but I have a couple pairs of jeans that after I wash them I've got to like squeeze into them until they get comfortable, ha ha. Those ones are starting to not fit anymore, but that's ok. :)
I've had some random cravings...around nine weeks all I wanted was Icee's for like two days, then it was Chinese (that lasted one day, ha ha). Other random cravings in the last 11 weeks...sour gummy worms, chocolate with toffee chips in it (think Symphony bar), butterfinger blizzards, and...KNEADER'S! I love Kneader's. One thing I can't even THINK about is broccoli soup. barf. Broccoli soup is SO disgusting right now, I doubt I'll ever see it the same again.
Right now our baby is between the size of an avocado and a sweet potato. It's cute. :)
So, there it is, we'll be a family of four in just a few months! :)
Monday, December 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
congrats, that is so exciting!
ReplyDelete