Me: "Hey love. :) How are you this morning?"
Jer: "Good. Bleeding. :)"
Me: "Why????"
Jer: "I punched a box, Ha Ha Ha! :)"
Me: "Why???!!"
Jer: "I was just trying to be a ninja, pie. :)"
Bahahaha. Once again, he is so perfect for me. :) I wish I could have seen that... (btw, pie is what we call each other, I know, nerdy, but awesome).
My favorite things about Jeremy:
- Him. All of him.
- His Irish dance.
- The way he shakes a water bottle before he drinks out of it.
- His OCDness once he starts yardwork or cleaning.
- How he snores and I wake him up to make him roll over & he never gets mad at me.
- His dancing in general.
- How he studies the Gospel everyday.
- His testimony.
- The way he makes me laugh.
- His hair in the morning.
- How he lets me watch chick-flicks every time we watch a movie even if he wants to watch something different.
- How he sings WAY loud in the shower so the neighbors will hear and think we are weird.
- How he makes popcorn and kool aid for me when we watch a show.
- How he is always willing to give me a much needed massage.
- How he works SO hard for our family.
- His sense of humor...
I could go on and on. Forever. About all the things I love about him. Can't wait to see him in a couple days!! :)

LOVED LOVED LOVED this post, so sweet! You guys are a great couple! I love that marriage is so important to Heavenly Father's plan for us... even though it can be hard at time, marriage is the BEST!
ReplyDeleteYou guys love each other and it makes me all sorts of happy:) You both are such great examples to me and I am sooo glad we got the chance to get to know each other so well and I got to see how awesome marriage is going to be from one of the cutest couples!!!! ooohhh:) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteAwh, this is sweet!! :) makes me think of how awesome Rich is to me-- your nicknames are nicer than ours though.. we call each other burro face or donkey breath, Haaa. ;) love and miss you guys! Glad to see you are doing well!
ReplyDelete