Sunday, December 18, 2011

Silly boy. :)

Christmas is coming, and so is Bridger's birthday!! I have everything done for Christmas (except one thing that Wal Mart messed up...) anyway, since school has ended and Christmas is pretty much finished up I have been working on Bridger's party and it is turning out SO cute! I was trying to decide if we should have two parties for him, one up here for family and one in Hurricane for family but we have decided to just do one in Hurricane. It's just too crazy and he won't care anyway. But I have put together a lot of cute ideas that I am working on...I think I want to stay busy so I won't realize that my baby boy is going to be ONE. ah. It's like I can't fully comprehend it or something. Doesn't it seem like when your family consisted of just you and your spouse or even when you were just dating, time didn't go as fast? And then once you have a baby it like shoots in to fast forward mode and you feel like your going to wake up the next morning and be 80 and a grandma??? (Ok, that's a small exaggeration, but it does feel like that sometimes.) It's funny, for some reason people think that young mom's forget to savor every moment, and maybe most do...I don't know, but I try to enjoy and imprint every smile, every "mama" and "dada" and "nanana" in my mind, I try to really feel my feelings about being a mom and wife. I love every thing he does, even when he throws fits (although I don't let him see that), I try to soak up every new milestone, every new tooth, every slobbery kiss, every time I nurse him, every time he calls for me standing up in his crib with a smile on his face after a good nap, that cute little diaper butt!, his tiny little toes and dimples everywhere, his chubby fingers and such kissable cheeks...his fuzzy bed hair, his huge beautiful eyes...I wish I could take these memories out of my mind and record them on a dvd to watch over and over and over and over again. It is the silly little things that he does that I don't want to forget too, like the one that happened today. He got up from his nap and I thought he was chillin with his dad, and his dad thought he was chillin with me...so, while I am sewing I call, "Honey, what's Bridger doing?" (since guys like go in to their little zone out box sometimes...ha ha) and he's like...shoot. (Good thing I asked...) And he starts looking around the house...he wasn't anywhere!! I was starting to freak out, and Jeremy goes upstairs to look around and he opens Bridger's nursery door and Bridger was just sitting in there being really really quiet and smiled at him with this big, mischievious grin when he came in. It was absolutely adorable! Ha ha. He was being so quiet...he seriously is the smartest kid. He climbed up the stairs, went to his room and hid in there from us until we came to find him! Little stinker. Then we realized he had a dirty diaper...ha ha maybe it was supposed to be a hint...? I don't know. He sure keeps us on our toes though. I love it. :) We bought a few 3+ toys for him for Christmas that will hopefully keep him entertained for any amount of time...Tonight Jeremy and Bridger were playing "castles" with some blocks that we bought a few days ago. Jeremy was King Dad, Bridger was just knocking everything over so he was named Bridgerzilla and they were having a blast! King Dad: "You will never destroy this castle, you will never knock it down!" Bridgerzilla: Crazily swinging his arms everywhere destroys castle. While giggling. It was so cute to watch, I love my boys so so so so so so much. My family and the Gospel is everything to me. :)

Quote of the day: "You make me feel loserific."-Jeremy, bahahahaha (he was just kidding, I'm not that mean).

Here are some pictures. :)

These first pictures are the ones that we put on our Christmas card...

 That grin just literally melts my heart. I just want to just squeeze him. He is so yummy.

 He looks like he is thinking, "seriously mom? You just dressed me up and put lights on me and you want me to smile???" Yes, I did son. He's quite stubborn, like his father.

   Bahaha I love his face in this one. :)

Yes, that is a camera lens protector...it was the only way I could get him to lay on the blanket! Stinker.

 One of his most favorite things to do. :)

 Got tired of that and wants to take a bath ha ha, silly boy. Look at those adorable baby legs! I love how he stands on the very tips of his toes so he can see things, his little tiny feet. ha ha. :)

 Ok, see that tongue sticking out in concentration?? Jeremy and I both do that!! I don't know if that got passed down through genetics or what...anyway, I found him here slapping the keyboard of my laptop and having the time of his life, his face was all lit up from the screen and he was so excited (he never gets to touch the computer so he did this when I was in the other room) it was funny. :)

 Our family pictures...we were a little disappointed in how they turned out but they still look pretty good. :)

Us! :)

My side of the family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.