I need to do some serious updating!! First of all, Thanksgiving was a blast. I love the holidays. :) I am now addicted to my sister-in-law Marisa's pomegranet marshmallow salad stuff, it's so so so delicious (I crave it everyday now). I just decided that I'm going to put the recipe on here so you can try it too. :)
Second of all, Jeremy's unit had a Christmas party and that was really fun too, I finally got to meet some of his good friends which was nice...you could totally tell that it was planned by a group of men...they had a "snowball fight" where they were throwing those gigantic oversized marshmallows down a hallway at each other like dodgeball! I hid. Just like in gym class. :) There was no way in crap I was getting in a game with a bunch of army men chucking huge objects at each other, their arms are about five times the size of mine and at the moment...I've got more to hit (my belly pokes out like a basketball is duct taped to the front of me) it was pretty intense. We also watched Elf which I loved mostly because it made Jeremy laugh...not chuckle, laugh. If you know Jeremy, you know that he "chuckles" or like half laughs or whatever you want to call it all the time, it takes something extrememly funny to make him laugh out loud and I absolutely love it when it happens!
And third of all, at our last doctor's appointment I was dilated to 1.5 centimeters and 50 percent effaced. Hooollllyyyy cooww. I was so surprised! So was Jeremy by the look on his face. :) I know, I know, a woman can walk around dilated to a three for a month blah blah blah, I realize that...but I don't care! :) It's so fun to know that things are getting ready and progressing, I don't care how fast or slow, it's still exciting! :) I'm not in any hurry to have this baby, although it would be nice if I could sleep at night but I guess that won't be happening for like a year and I'm okay with that, it's worth it right? I love love love feeling our little baby wiggling and kicking (except when he/she jabs me in the ribs). One secret I'm going to share with everyone is that I weigh more than I've ever weighed in my life!! Ah!! It's hard to get used to being "ok" with weight gain during pregnancy, it was for me anyway. I have gained about 18 pounds so far (I'm at 34 weeks this week) which the doctor says is great! It's still weird though. Anyway, our nursery is ready, we have our cradle, and we have our stroller and car seat, so all of our big purchases are finished. We only have a few little things left on our list to do before our baby comes...I'm going to post pictures of everything because I think it's just so fun. :)
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.