Monday, December 13, 2010

My basketball. :)

Alright, the last belly picture I put up was when I was at 27 weeks! That was forever ago. I'm at 35 now, so I need to do some back-up posting for everyone since I don't see most of you very much...


 So, here's me at 29 weeks

And then...35 weeks! Whoo! Look at that basketball! :)

Jeremy told me he never thought I would get this big, I don't know how to feel about that comment...ha ha. It's even better when I'm getting dressed and he says, "whoa, you're belly is big." I love him.

p.s.-only 4 1/2 weeks left...

Anyway, I wanted to put up a few more pictures...
             Jeremy's aunt, Heather Jarvis, made these for our baby. Aren't they so ADORABLE?! I can't wait to put those little baby toes in these booties! :) I seriously think they are just the cutest thing ever.


Now for the nursery pics...if you can't tell, we did a lily pond theme with frogs, turtles, snails, bees, and cute little catterpillars. I really love how it turned out. The picture on the bottom shows the other half of the room. My parents bought us an awesome glider, rocking chair...thank you mom and dad!! :) I think it's going to be great for nursing. :)


And last but not least...our cradle.



I don't have sheets for it yet, but here it is. :)

I have to let you in on a little secret site that my mom and I found. It's called bonanza.com and there's a seller who goes by "mysillymonkeys" (you just put her name in the search box and it will pull up everything she sells). We bought a 17 piece nursery set for only $190 (with shipping)! That is an outrageous deal. Those of you who have been nursery shopping know that usually a nursery set comes with like four pieces for around $150 (sometimes more), but this lady sells boutique quality nursery sets for such a great price, I don't know how she does it. I love it, so I just wanted to share the happiness and let you know in case you ever need nursery stuff... :)



Ok, I have another funny story from the life of Kaylee and Jeremy. Jeremy and I don't buy T.V. because we don't really watch it that much, so when we want to watch something we just stream it off the internet from one of our laptops, anyway, one night a couple weeks ago we were watching Biggest Loser (I know, we're nerds) and the families were getting reunited after like four months or something. Well, I felt my eyes tearing up and I was like what the crap, this is ridiculous, I shouldn't be crying, it's just Biggest Loser...then I look over...and Jeremy's eyes were teary too!! Bwahahahaha! I was like, "are you crying?" And he said, "No!" So I just chuckled to myself because I knew what was goin on. Then I looked over and I saw him wipe his eye! I have teased him mercilessly the past couple days about it, to tell you the truth though, I absolutely love it that he is such a sweetie. He takes way good care of me and he has a little tender spot in that manly heart of his that I hope will always be there...anyway, I tell him he's having pregnancy sympathy (I think it's really true because yesterday at church I told him my fingers were a little swollen and then an hour later he couldn't get his ring off because his fingers were swollen too). He thinks it's a ridiculous idea but I know it's happening. :) Ha ha my husband is so funny. :)

2 comments:

  1. OH my goodness!! You did get big! haha you are so gorgeous and cute pregnant!! And I LOVE your nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylee! You look so cute! I checked out that site and OMG! I'm definetly going there to get a nursery set when we decide to have a baby! Thanks for sharing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.