Monday, September 20, 2010
I have the craziest dreams. And guess what...they've gotten weirder since I've been pregnant! For example, one morning a few weeks ago Jeremy got up at six to go to work, while still half asleep I rolled over and told him I had a dream. Of course he asked what about (he is very used to my crazy dream stories), and I told him that I dreamt I was in the special forces in Afganistan and our unit was running across the desert with machine guns shooting these giant snakes that were halfway burnt and smoking on the lower half. It was so intense. I was in full uniform and everything. Then I asked him, what did you dream about? His reply: "cows." Bwahahahahaha! I still find it hilarious that I dreamt about special forces while my army man dreamt about cows. I just can't stop laughing. :) I love him. I have been wondering if our baby sees my dreams, if so, he/she is getting plenty of entertainment because they are always action-packed...maybe that's why I wake up at 3:15 to a very active baby every morning. Anyway, we got the 20 week ultrasound done a couple weeks ago and got to see our little baby, it was more amazing than I can write! I cried. Ha ha. :) We got to see the organs, the brain, the chambers of the heart, the little feet and face...and everything! Except for that "one part" ha ha, don't worry, we still don't know the gender, which is exactly how we want it to be. I am now 23 weeks so we have like 17 weeks left or something like that, it has been going so fast! We finally bought a crib and dresser, and our nursery is going to be so fun to decorate...I just have to find the decorations first. :) Also, our birthing class has been awesome. It has been so good for us, and Jeremy is so supportive, he's way into this birthing technique and I am so glad. I would definitely reccomend this birthing class if anyone asked me, no doubt about it. One more thing...our anniversary is next SUNDAY!! It seems like we just barely got married a month ago, but no, it's been a whole year, it went so so so fast...and I loved every second of it! I thank my Heavenly Father for letting me have Jeremy for eternity...every single day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cows....lol... that's great. :)
ReplyDeleteI just hope you don't end up with "preg-mares'.... insane pregnancy nightmares that feel absolutely real.
Enjoy these last few babyfree months because your life is never going to be the same as a couple..... babies tend to end up your priority and it's easy to lose focus on your spouse. Soak it all up and have fun!
Love you!