Wednesday, August 25, 2010
prego journal, yoga, birthing class...whoo hoo!!!! :D
I LOVE pregnancy yoga. It's the bomb. Must I say more? It's one of my favorite things to do now because it feels so so so good...what's really weird is that I used to hate yoga because I thought it was uncomfortable, but no, not this yoga that I have, I do it everyday. Everyone should come join me for a pregnancy yoga party ha ha! Hey, you don't have to be pregnant to do it, Jeremy does it with me all the time, I told him he's going to have to know everything so that when I'm in labor he can do the stretches and exercises with me and keep me going...if I'm in labor, so is he. right? It's his baby too. ;) he he I'm a nice wife, really. Jk, I don't think he minds, most of the time we end up laughing at each other while we're supposed to be meditating and stretching so sometimes I have to do it by myself so that I can actually practice my meditation for labor. Anyway, after hours of researching different birthing classes and techniques we have decided to try hypnobirthing. I know, I know, most people go with lamaz or the bradley method and other more common classes, and I also know that I may sound like a nerd saying we're going to hypnobirthing class, but I'm really interested to see what I can do with it. Our introductory class is this Friday, we wanted to start the class early so that we can practice as much as possible! So I will let you know how it goes. :) Oh, and I finally got my pregnancy journal!! It's so cute. :) When the mailman knocked on my door, I waited until he drove away and then I charged downstairs and grabbed it because I was so excited...I've been waiting like a week...It's called "The Belly Book" and it has room for lot's of pictures and notes and prompts...and I just love it. :) Ha ha the pages get bigger with every trimester and the book looks like a growing belly, it's cute. I have to start at the beginning and try to remember everything because I'm already at 20 weeks tomorrow, but I am going to fill that thing up!! I better go get started... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're too cute. I wish I'd done more of the journaling etc., but honestly I was so sick most of the time, I just wanted to survive. I've had a lot of friends who've been successful with hypnobirthing so I hope it works for you. I had Clara without an epidural and I'll definitely do the same with any other kids I have. Good luck sweetie, you look adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteOh Kaylee! You are so stinkin cute!!
ReplyDelete