Ok, so Boondocks is this huge place that has an arcade and miniature golf and all that fun stuff, just so you know what's goin on in my story...you all know how arcade games are, you put two tokens in and get like three tickets right? Well, not this night. We found the MIRACLE game. It was an electronic jump rope and Jeremy wanted to try it so bad, I was just like "whatever, this looks stupid, but I will wait" in my head. The first three times he tried it and he lost because we didn't know exactly what it was at first, so I said "let's go, you're wasting all your tokens." Then he says he's going to try just one more time, that time he actually won and got ten tickets...then he did it again...and guess what. He got the JACKPOT! 50 beautiful tickets spewed out of that machine...then he did it again and again and again, eventually he won both the 100 ticket jackpot and the 150 ticket jackpot multiple times! I could hardly hold all the tickets in my hand, it was crazy. Everybody thought that he was wonder man, it was like I was holding gold in my hands. We took all our tickets to the ticket counting machine and it totalled up to 848 tickets! Holy cow. It was like a dream...we traded our tickets for prizes and then left, we were so happy though, I felt like I was 10 years old. Anyway, I think Jeremy should have started his jumproping career a long time ago by the looks of it, at first I thought he looked like a huge nerd just jumping all crazy and I was laughing at him...but then he won, lot's of times, so then I looked crazy because I was like screaming for him on the sidelines. One of the many things I love about Jeremy is that he could care less what other people think, he gives things everything he's got and doesn't hold back no matter what he looks like, it's cute. :)
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was going to ask you if you guys actually went!!! :) And you took little Sterling:) Yay! I'm glad you guys had such a good time! When I think of Jeremy jumproping...I think of him trying to leap in Olive Garden's parking lot. hahahahahahaa. Sooo funny. :)
ReplyDeleteI always knew you guys were total dorks! ;)
ReplyDeleteI think more people should have the attitude of not caring what others think. Good job Jeremy! :)
ReplyDelete