January
Benson: "Is it going to be cold tomorrow?"
Dad: "Like -5."
Benson: "That's not that cold." *all matter of fact*
Ander: *Talking to himself and making greens "add some of these..."*
Me: "You just talking to yourself over there?"
Ander: "No, I'm talking to my shadow friend."
Me: "Shadow friend??? What's a shadow friend?"
Ander: "He's black."
Me: Black??? Where did he come from???"
Ander: "Me. He always copies me."
His shadow, hahaha.
Benson: "I tried to be quiet, but I just didn't."
Roz: "Thanks for my sandwich. I won't throw it on the roof." *Her eyes are all big*
Ander: "I love you too much Dada, that I can't stop loving you."
Ander: "It's almost my birthday! *He smiles all cute* "I'm going to be too old for my age!"
February
Ander: "I stay awake so long because I'm addicted to staying up."
Roz: "I look like a ho!"
Me: "What's that??!"
Roz: "A ho-ho hat!" (Santa hat, haha)
Ander: *sneezes while looking out the window and looks at me all serious* "Told you I'm allergic to sun."
Ander: "Look at the stars!"
*he got a little bear that projects stars on the ceiling and he aimed it where the ceiling and wall meet so the stars were stretching as they moved*
Me: "It looks like they're stretching."
Ander: "Stars don't exercise."
March
Roz: "I didn't pray for Mommy's back to heal because we said prayers and that helped her, like beew, bones are cracked!"
Ander: "I didn't listen to the person who tried to give me a jelly bean because I didn't want to be too sugared."
Roz: *lays on her belly on the swing* "Look Mommy!"
Me: "Fun! You can be an airplane!"
Roz: "No. I can be a penguin!"
Bridger: *Looking at the program for Benson's baptism and seeing his name on it as one of the witnesses* "I must be more famous than I thought."
Roz: "Jesus sends those mail guys a Star Belly and those mail guys sell us a Star Belly."
Roz: "I can do that. Let me test."
Roz: "I'm fast as a bean!!"
Me: "Oh, is a bean fast?"
Roz: "Yeah. Or a cashew. Or a unicorn like this *she paws at her pillow*"
Daddy told Roz she did great washing her clothes and the table today, and then we talked about how she got hurt.
Roz: "I was trying to get the particles on the table." hahaha
April
Ander: "Mom, can you get a mini of the air purifier for the kids to play with?"
Me: "No, but we have fans you can play with."
Ander: "Those are boring!"
*even though he constantly play with them*
Benson: "You have milk. You're like a cow."
Roz: *getting dressed with me after our shower*
Me: "You're my litle mini me!"
Roz: "Does that mean I can tell the kids what ta do?"
Ander: "Even my nuts got itchy."
Me: "Are they still itchy?"
Ander: "No, I itched them."
Roz: *Called Daddy "the rudest" for saying we wouldn't be home until bedtime-we were on a long drive home from Hurricane*
Ander: "I want to be jacked."
Us: "Oh, you will, we'll take you to the gym, baby."
May
Ander: "I finally went on to chapter 3! I've been working (reading) so hard it made me sweaty!"
Ander: "What do I do?"
Me: "Sleep."
Ander: "That's boooooooooring."
Roz: "I love you forever. In one billion days! In one thousand billion billion billion billion billion billion days. That's how much I love you!"
June
Roz: "Is 100 a lot?"
Me: "Yeah."
Roz: *puts a finger on her cheek like she's thinking about it* "I guess I can't have that many pets."
Roz: *Daddy was leaving* "Don't leave, you're cooler than Mommy."
Daddy: "Mommy's cool too."
Roz: "She's a dot cool, and a dot cute."
Roz: "Why are you sleeping with nobody? Mom's up. You're sleeping with nobody."
Roz: *pretending to make bread* "The baby cakes are going to rise to death, and then we're going to eat them, eat them, eat them. Yum yum yum, dinner dinner dinner. They're on a one-minute hour (timer) to bake *clicks her tongue to make clock ticking sound*" hahaha
Roz: "When I'm a mom I will make healthy hot dogs... and healthy chicken nuggies. I will ALWAYS forget to make bread."
*since they only get those things when I forget to make bread* hahahaha
July
Ander: "I never understand anything. Like batteries. I never understand them."
*he's loved batteries since he was like two!!*
Bridger: "Captain barking in the background of my last video is just embarrassing."
Roz: "I love you forever. I love you for fifty hundred days."
Roz: *a deer shoots across the highway and Jeremy slams on the brakes to avoid it* "I just saw a flamingo!!"
Roz: "When's Grandma going to be here? It's up time."
*it was 6:30 AM* hahaha
August
Ander: "I'm gonna barf if I don't get an apple."
*He's all mad because it's time for bed and no food*
Roz: "It's cause my eyes are tired. They won't stay open no more."
Roz: Blows daddy a heart kiss and asks "do you feel loves?"
Ander: "I do have a little bit of girlfriends."
Ander: "I know how to play chest... but I always just lose."
Roz: "I love both of you 1500 love."
Ander: "Why do you guys always hug?"
Me: "Becuase we love each other. When you find your special lady and get married you can hug her all the time too."
Me: "Becuase we love each other. When you find your special lady and get married you can hug her all the time too."
Ander: "Do I get to choose my own?"
Me: "Yes. When you meet a special lady and love her and she loves you, you get to choose each other."
Roz: "Bridger is my best older kid. He's nice to me sometimes." hahaha
Roz: "I would never eat Captain cause it's his birthday."
Roz: *fishing with her magnet toy* "The maglet ones."
September
Roz: *after she pooped and I was wiping her* "One looks like a horse with none legs."
October
Roz: "I like Mommy. She always gives me cauliflower."
Roz: "Why do you hate smoothies? You have to eat smoothies if you want your back to heal."
November
Roz: "Jesus comes out of that picture in the middle of the night to protect me. I know because I saw him."
*not funny, but really special*
Roz: "In two days we get BIG CHICKEN."
*For Thanksgiving. She's talking about turkey, haha*
*For Thanksgiving. She's talking about turkey, haha*
December
Ander: "I was born to workout. That's why I've never been plump."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.