Bridger is 14!! We love him so much. He has grown and matured so much this past year, he even has a mustache, haha.
Story about that.
We were getting ready for church sometime in the spring/summer and he walked into the kitchen in his suit and I gasped and was like, "you have a mustache!" He immediately brought his fingers up to feel it and rushed to the bathroom. He wasn't super happy to find out about it, he thought it was weird at first. I think he's accepted now, haha.
Probably not the best way to go about telling him, but I was just as surprised as he was, hahaha. We laugh about it now. :) He still hasn't shaved it, so apparently he doesn't mind it (it's getting thicker, too, haha).
I love his maturing sense of humor. He's witty and sarcastic. He'll sit with me and watch funny reels on IG, and some of the things he says are hilarious. He definitely has developed a teenage attitude (moody), and sass to go along with it, which we are working on. But I love seeing the man he's becoming, and I'm so proud of him.
He loves to come in our room and hang out late at night, he'll just sprawl across our bed and want to chat. We've had some pretty late nights, but I wouldn't trade it.
Pics from his birthday:
He has really enjoyed young mens, his leaders have been incredible and all the youth here in Montana have been extremely kind and welcoming. They have had so much fun together these past few years. His best friend's name is Magnum, he's in our ward as well. They play online together all the time!
He enjoys going to the temple with the youth and with our family, and he does awesome about doing his priesthood duties at church.
Also, lately everything is "cringe" OR "everything is stupid" haha
22 Questions With Bridger:
- What is your favorite toy? The computer. Or Xbox X.
- What is your favorite part about school? Coding and digital art
- Who is your favorite scripture hero? Jesus
- What is your favorite food? Pizza. Or pesto sandwiches
- What is your favorite dessert? Cake.
- What is your favorite vegetable? Pickles. (I never realized I like them until I had the farm burger at this place on the final drive home from Grandma's house)
- What is your favorite fruit? Apples
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Gamer. Or coder, something like that
- What is your favorite snack? Super tasty chips. (Preferably unhealthy. Like chips from the store)
- What is your favorite book? Skyward series / Bounty Hunter
- What is your favorite thing to have for breakfast? Any kind of cereal. (If I ever get the chance to eat it)
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
- What does Mom always say to you? No
- What does Dad always say to you? What are you doing on there? / Get off of there!
- What is your favorite TV show? YouTube
- Who is your best friend? Magnum
- What are you really good at? Skiing (We're moving to Hawaii D:) or gaming
- If you could have a wish, what would it be?
- What is your favorite primary song? Gethsemane (I haven't been to primary in years. Although, today the youth were helping in primary by making crafts with the kids. This one kid, Landon's little brother, kept talking about Fortnite.)
- What vegetable do you hate the most? Sweet Potatoes
- Best memory from this year? My birthday is only 4 days into the year, but I went skiing
- Something you accomplished? I was trying to get 100 subscribers before 2025. But it's been stuck at 69 for like, 5 months now




























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.