Can't forget this post, I think it might be the family favorite every year and this one's a long one, haha!
January
Roz: "I'm a puppy. His name is Apple." *while panting*
-------------
Roz: "I wanna be a kangaroo. I wanna be one. I wanna be one. I wanna be one. I wanna be one." *singing*
February
Benson: "That's a ton of chicken, Momma. I don't think I can eat that much." *he's all worried* hahaha
***
He thought I was dishing him up.
---------------
Ander: "Can you turn the poop timer on?" (The bathroom FAN, haha)
---------------
Ander: "What's 1 minus shower curtain?"
Me: "Uhh...negative shower curtain?"
Ander: "NOPE. Shower curtain. You were wrong." *He laughs all cute*
Then...
Ander: "What's 1-6?"
Me: "-5"
Ander: "NOPE. Wrong."
----------------
Roz: "Wipe me Mommy!"
*I come in the bathroom*
Roz: "But don't look. It's secret poop."
Me: "Secret poop?" *I wipe her*
Roz: "Yep. See, it's secret poop."
---------------
Roz: "I'm a dolphin and these are my little flippers." *she wiggles her feet back and forth while we snuggle*
Me: "A dolphin? Where did you see a dolphin?"
Roz: "I looked out my window."
---------------
Daddy to Ander: "When are you going to stop holding your poop?"
Ander: "One thousand and never."
----------------
Daddy showing a picture to Ander of Jesus: "Why do you think that's my favorite picture?"
Ander: "Because it's love."
March
Daddy: "Beckham and I were kissing Ander's cheeks while we were doing bedtime cuddles and we mentioned how babies smell so good."
Ander: "Baby sleep smells like pancakes."
Hahaha.
Daddy: "Also, Ander was carrying around the Snap Circuit instruction manual all night, showing everyone all the things you can build inside." haha.
---------------
Me to Ander *I'm all surprised*: "You're not wearing underwear!!"
Ander: "That's fine." *All chill*
--------------
Ander: "I'm even bigger than a molecule."
--------------
Roz: "Everybody toots. And everybody wins."
April
Ander: "I know more preschool than you guys!"
---------------
Ander: "Fox and Ass rhyme. They both have 'sss' at the end of it!" hahaha
---------------
Roz: "Where's Daddy?"
Me: "He's at work."
Roz: "aaaaawwwwww. I want him to jump with me." *she's all sad*
--------------
Roz: "I want a zebra." She says it three more times. Then, "I want a zebra." In her growly voice. hahaha
-------------
Me: "Roz you are soooo sunburnt!"
Roz: "it's ok, I will cool down and turn back to yellow."
May
Benson: "I try to be good, but everybody keeps making me angry. That's sad."
---------------
While I'm working out at home...
Roz: "When I'm a mom I hold a big weight too!"
--------------
Bridger: "I think Ander is going to be an engineer. He plays with batteries and chargers for FUN." *like he just can't believe that could be fun* haha
---------------
Ander: "Look at those little rats. They're cute. Just running around." *watching the gophers outside the chapel* haha
Roz: "I didn't get to see the rat." *all sad and pouty*
--------------
Ander: "I have a great idea for Mother's Day-don't sneeze at Mom, ok?"
--------------
-I was frustrated with a few of our kids one night and I got frustrated at them again while I was cuddling Ander, then he says this.
Ander: "You shouldn't have growed those kids. You should only growed THIS kid." hahaha
June
Benson: "When I grow up I'm going to ask my wife to make 30 babies!"
--------------
Ander: Called Optimus Prime "Automatic Prime."
July
Ander: "Can you fart in these (inflatable) mattresses?
Jeremy: "Yeah."
Ander: *farts* "ahh, I farted."
--------------
Ander made Roz laugh really hard...
Daddy: "Did you pee in your panties?"
Roz: "Yeah..."
Daddy: "How much?"
Roz: "Sixteen hundred." *She's all serious*
--------------
Roz: "We can't eat spiders cause they're WAY yucky."
August
Ander: "This is weird! Every time we keep doing Come Follow Me I keep liking it MORE! Way too much!"
September
Roz: "I like birthdays. they always make me presents and unicorns."
-------------
Daddy to Roz: "I like Him." (referring to Jesus).
Roz: "I like Him too, because He always heals me!"
-------------
I told Roz to go eat the rest of her lunch on the table outside.
Roz: "I want the bee to eat something. It's my cute little friend. Look, he's on my turkey." (and she says turkey so cute, tURkey. hahaha)
-------------
Me to Roz: "How do we try to be like Jesus?"
Roz: "Don't punch people."
(Her response was supposed to be her part for the primary program)
So, I asked her again.
Me to Roz: "How else can we try to be like Jesus?"
Roz: "Not pushing people off swings."
(This was her part)
hahaha
-------------
Roz: "I put these slippers on so when Ander punches me I won't fall down."
October
Me to Ander: "I love you so much."
Ander: "How much?"
Me: "ForEVER."
Ander: "I love you 1,018."
Me: "I love you that much, too."
-------------
Daddy scratching Ander's hair: "I love it how you just pet me, Da Da."
------------
Ander as Daddy was leaving his room: "You're the best looking dad in the world."
------------
Ander: "Ew, I just ate barf. It tasted so yucky!" haha
------------
Ander: *burps* "mmm that burp was so yummy. It tasted like pizza!"
------------
Roz: "I wanna stay small."
Me: "Why?"
Roz: "I like to drink milk all day."
------------
Roz: "Dad, I'm NEVER going to grow up. I'm NEVER."
------------
Roz: "This is my pet mop, Momma. His name is mop, his extra name is cutie. He's so small." *she says it in her tiny voice* (Her play makeup brush, haha)
------------
Roz: "If you be nice to me, I won't bite you."
------------
Roz: "I wanna catch a bunny."
------------
Roz: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
Me: "What are you thinking?"
Roz: "I'm thinking about three buns. I love three buns. (She wanted three buns in her hair last night and I said only two, haha)
November
Roz: "Goodbye poo. I'll see you in the afterlife."
------------
Roz: *singing* I wish I culd stay up like ducks. I wish I could stay up like ducks!"
------------
Roz: *she's all sleepy* "I'm holding my hungries."
Me: "What does that mean?"
Roz: "It means I'm hungry but I'm holding it because it's bedtime."
December
Bridger: "Mom, whenever you do something hard do you have a rock n' roll song stuck in your head?
Me: "No."
Bridger: "I do."
Haha.
-------------
Ander: "I'm finally finished with that MASSIVE strawberry. That was gigantic."
-------------
Ander: "God is the best is the goodest word in town."
-------------
Ander as Daddy pulled him out of the shower: "My nuts are cold."
------------
Roz to me: "I can do your hair and make you look like pinky pie every day. Pinky pie is a pony. And you have pink hooves."
------------
Roz: "What's taking so long? It's taking for hours!"
-----------
Roz: "We had a raisin party together, and we went poo and pee together, and together is fun!" haha
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.