Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Bridger is ELEVEN!! :)

Bridger is ELEVEN!! Every year you see a little more maturity in your kids, but these past couple years I have seen him maturing so quickly. All on his own he decided to start reading his scriptures every night, and he's been so awesome about it, he's a great example for his siblings. He does his school independently (I just check all his work) and he is doing amazing! He's above grade level in Language Arts and Math. He really loves Scratch and coding and has been really into those things this year, it's been really cool to see him grow and progress with his interests! He's great about helping to keep an eye on his little siblings, and he will watch them for a bit while I shower and things, which is helpful for me. He's also been such a great friend this year, we moved and he's met a lot of new kids and I've been really impressed at how kind and respectful he's been to both his friends and their parents. Whatever Bridger is doing, he really likes to do a good job at it, whether it's Saturday chores, school, or coding. He takes his time, which sometimes gets me frustrated, but I can't complain because he really does do an amazing job. I love him so much and we are so grateful to have him in our family! 

He took a tumbling class and jiu jitsu this past year and did really great at both! I'm proud of him for trying new things. 

22 Questions With Bridger:
  1. What is your favorite toy?  Our Nintendo Switch and my iPad. And also my legos.
  2. What is your favorite part about school? Typing, but I also like Handwriting and Math. 
  3. Who is your favorite scripture hero? I like Alma and Ammon. 
  4. What is your favorite food? Sausage and pepperoni pizza. 
  5. What is your favorite dessert? I like ice cream with little crumbs in it, such as cookie dough or mint chocolate chip. I like caramel toffee a lot too. I also like cake a lot, like funfetti and vanilla cake. 
  6. What is your favorite vegetable? Baby carrots with ranch, and tomatoes if they were a vegetable. I love salads a lot and sometimes eat crouton sandwiches with lettuce. 
  7. What is your favorite fruit? I like grapes, tomatoes, pineapple, oranges, apples (Honeycrisp and Fuji the most), watermelon, blueberries, and strawberries (cause we always eat them).
  8. What do you want to be when you grow up? Something to do with technology, probably something to do with coding. I also like art and drawing pictures and doing engineering stuff. Maybe a business owner. 
  9. What is your favorite snack? Fruits like strawberries and blueberries. I also like chips and salsa, especially lime chips. 
  10. What is your favorite book? I like Percy Jackson and the Hero's of Olympus, and I'm also reading the City of Ember. 
  11. What is your favorite thing to have for breakfast? I like blueberry muffins from hotels because the first ingredient is sugar. I also like sausage dipped in syrup and I like waffles and bacon.
  12. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas and Easter. I like Halloween because I get lots of candy.
  13. What does Mom always say to you? Do your school. But the real one is Goodnight, I love you, or, I love you. 
  14. What does Dad always say to you? I love you.
  15. What is your favorite TV show? Video game shows on YouTube Kids. Ninjago, even though we never get to because we cancelled Netflix. 
  16. Who is your best friend? Allyana
  17. What are you really good at? Playing video games, coding. I also like to do stop motion and drawing and art stuff. 
  18. If you could have a wish, what would it be? To have the power to do or create anything. 
  19. What is your favorite primary song? I can't remember my favorite two, so Books in the Book of Mormon or Gethsamane. 
  20. What vegetable do you hate the most? Sweet potato
  21. Best memory from this year? Lagoon and watching Beckham get baptized, and going to Worldmark for conference. Also, seeing our house in Montana for the first time because I felt the Spirit when I saw it. 
  22. Something you accomplished? I completed a week-long soccer camp and a soccer season. 
I like yellows and blue, and gray, and black, and green for like platformer games on scratch and stuff, and red for cars, like corvettes. Then mommy gives me the computer and says, "Write all about it" or something. (I was practicing my quotation in that sentence)
and also, 24, or something. What is your favorite thing to do?(or what do you like) I like to shove blankets into my big blue shirt that used to Mommyy's and look fat. I'll keep writing tomorrow or something. I also like to watch Mommy do stuff like make protein balls, and talk to her about stuff. And ask lots of questions, but they're so random that she barely has the answer to them, but she does sometimes(or maybe I should've said she sometimes does or something).

















Sunday June 26 I like scratch and I am getting a little famous on there. My username is jarvin36, and here is the link to all my cool games and projects I make.  https://scratch.mit.edu/users/jarvin36/  
I like to make engines, art, and games and I am getting really good at it. I like minecraft and I build lots of things on there, and I call the wild update the horror update because they added scary wardens that make a lot of noise, so it is the perfect creature to make it sound like there is chaos all around. Wardens don't have eyes, but they can hear sound, so if you throw a snowball at a wall then it will attack the snowball instead of you. At primary I get airheads sometimes, but I get a lot of treats at church. Every time I go to class I get a treat. Question 25: Do you have a crush? Me: "Uhhh no" I like technology a lot, and this paragraph is kind of messy. I talk about a lot of random things in this paragraph, and it might be annoying for you.
For some reason, "I like to sing about random things, like singing about random things." I sing the words in the quotation marks sometimes. I like to be annoying, and sometimes I yell, "I'm singin' a song!" That I'm in there sounds like, "Om" for some reason I like to say Om instead of saying I'm when I'm just messing around or talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.