Wednesday, January 9, 2019

10 Months!! :)

This little tasty is 10 months!!



  • He nurses about 3 times per day, and takes two naps about 1 hour long each (one around 9:30 AM and the other around 2-3 PM). He goes to bed around 7 PM, and he has been sleeping a little better this last week, he wakes up 2-3 times to nurse and wakes up between 6-7 AM. He has stopped staying awake for hours at a time in the night *knock on wood* lol. 
  • After he nurses I can lay him in his crib fully awake and he will fall asleep on his own most of the time. 
  • He loves to clap his hands and has waved bye-bye a couple times.
  • He can crawl SO fast!! He stood independently for about 3 seconds, and he can cruise around like a pro on furniture. 
  • He is pretty quiet when he's playing, so I have to watch him so close. 
  • He loves bath time!! 
  • He can say "mama," "dada," "du" (for duck), and now "na na." Dada is his favorite word, he will crawl around whispering it, lol. He's so cute.
  • His pincer grasp is excellent. He eats food off his tray SO good. He is still chewing on his cups to get water out, lol. 
  • When he eats he keeps his arms out and rolls his little wrists like he's just so excited. I love it. 
  • His favorite things to eat are greek yogurt (he can finally have dairy!!), sourdough bread with butter, lentils, white beans, pancakes/waffles, tiny bites of soft gala apples, and oatmeal. He does NOT like bananas or blueberries yet. 
  • He weighs about 21.6 lbs and wears 12-18 month size clothes. 
  • He's getting a tasty little mullet! :)
  • He loves to shake his head back and forth, like he's saying no-no. LOL. It's adorable. It becomes a game, he will do it and someone will copy him and he loves it!
  • I have found multiple LEGO's in his mouth, gah. I try to have the boys keep them downstairs, but, you know how it goes. He also LOVES Hot Wheels!! LOL. 
Mama cuddles.

He LOVES the piano. We find him over here all. the. time. And look at those tasty thighs, and tiny toes, I could sit and watch him all day.

Two tiny teeth. :)

We leave books on our coffee table and he loves to play with them, lol.

Just up from a sweet baby nap. :)

This picture was probably from nine months, but I love how he's in his little play area, just looking around. He loved standing up and cruising along all the boxes and toys we made a wall with to keep him in there. (also, Captain hates his sweater. He didn't eat for three days while he wore this. LOL)

So, so sweet.

Do I even need to explain why I put this picture on here? He is absolutely delicious.

He woke up late at night, and he had the messiest hair. Jeremy and I were laughing so hard, we had to take a picture.

Sweet baby sleep. I love him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.