Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Newborn Pictures. :)

We had these pictures taken by Sweet Embrace Photography when Benson was 4 days old, he is now 2 weeks and 2 days old! :) I really love how they turned out!

At our two week appointment with Cathy, Benson weighed 8 lbs 12 oz, which is over a 1 lb 4 oz more than he weighed at birth! He measured 21.5 inches long. I was surprised he had gained and grown so much, lol, now I know why he only fit in his newborn clothes for like a week. I was worried he had been having a hard time nursing because he got a cold at a week old and he is still SO stuffy that it makes it hard for him to nurse, especially at night, so I've really been trying to keep him hydrated, I hope this cold can go away in the next couple days.

He eats about every two hours and still sleeps most of the day. He would sleep really good at night, but again, his stuffy nose makes it difficult for him, Jeremy and myself to sleep, if he wasn't so stuffy he would be sleeping really good, lol. He has been more alert during the day, but after an hour or two of being awake he is definitely ready to sleep, he starts complaining, lol. He is ready to sleep for the night around 6:30-7 PM and sleeps until around 9 AM, nursing every 2-3 hours. This little guy does not like anything cold, ever, no cold. He likes his baths for about two minutes, then it's too cold...wipes are too cold, no cold hands etc., lol. He has smiled a couple times and it is adorable. He also only likes to poop if his diaper is off, for real. When I know he has to go I just undo his diaper and hold his legs by his belly and he will just chill out and go, lol. He is yummy and adorable, everything about him is cute...from his fuzzy, soft, dark hair to his yummy cheeks and tiny, cute ears and fingers. All of him is amazing. I am so grateful to have him in our family. :)






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.